Would you be a BBC's personal sexslave/Cumdumpster If yes how far would you go?

Hey I am a 22y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!
Looking now again for it, had a break but i am back on the search

Would i be a BBC's personal sex-slave/cumdumpster? That's a resounding YES. If we found we were compatible, i would jump at the chance. In fact, for me, being such is a muddled mix of life-goal, Bucket-List item & major fetish/fantasy. i'm not completely sure how to answer the "how far would go?" question. That could cover SOOO many facets of life. i'm guessing (& hoping) such a thing would be a 24/7/365, live-in arrangement. So He'd be invited to relocate to me (then His) house. Or i'd relocate to His residence. Or we'd both move someplace new (of his choosing). Again, i assume (& hope) all my assets would become His. But that He'd treat me similarly to a baby/dependent, providing room & board, clothing, medical needs, etc., etc. i also assume it's possible i might be required to take on a money-earning job (e.g. whoring), in addition to my slave duties, to help pay the bills. If the question was targeted at what would i do sexually, then the answer is anything & everything that He liked, wanted, ask or told me to THAT i was capable of. Again, the answer here could go on for pages. So i'll shut up now.

Back