Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

It's not just you trust me! My wife just told me about her lifetime obsession with bbc and her years of cheating on me. She also said she's pregnant with a black baby and she got my sisters blacked a few days ago and my mom is next! What's driving it mainly is how it's always been forbidden and taboo for white girls and black men to have sexual relations or really any nice interactions to be honest. Obviously more black guys have huge dicks compared to white guys so that's an important factor also. It comes down to this, the black race has been through so much hardships and pain for so damn long that as an unintended turn of events, white women and white boys now are willingly giving themselves to black men to show that the actions of our racist ancestors and some white people today towards blacks is not how we are at all. It's about damn time that blacks get respect and I'm all in to being part of the solution not the problem.
This is the future, there will be white family cuckolding events,where the women of the family will cuckold the white men with black men in group sessions! This is what 21st century white family life will be,all the women of your family will be surrendered and used hard in front of the white male cuckolds. This is cumming to fruition,not just in America but all around the world! All white women want black cock,your wife's, sisters, daughters that are adults, mothers,aunts, nieces,and even your grandmothers want it regularly! Accept it white men, there will be black men in your bedroom. Mulit generational BBC cuckolding of white men is the future. You will surrender your women and watch the being used long and hard for the pleasure of black men. You will not believe how dirty your women can be and the things even your mom will do! The time is cumming where this will be mainstream activity.

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
What do you think is driving this surge?

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
As a white male myself. I believe that more and more white women are becoming interested. And involved with black men. Used to see fewer of them in days past. Than you see today. I notice many more white women with black men. I've even known women that prefer black men. My ex girlfriend hooked up with a blkman. Can't blame a woman for wanting bigger and better. Gotta support them. And yes I believe women talk.

100% women talk. My partner has a close knit circle of friends that know about her lifestyle. Over the years 3 out of 4 of them have broken up with their white partners and got with black men. Its now a running joke that the woman with a white partner doesnt have a sex life 😂
This is a fact,when my wife went black,all the waitresses were talking about how big the guy was and how much they could see the bulge down to his knee through the sweat pants he wore to work all the time! The hens were going crazy over the new rooster in the house! Leave it to me to have the slut for a wife who had to go find out for herself that it was as large as it appeared! It was no illusion! Women are talking and should be! They are passing the torch to friends, female coworkers and family members! This is the future, white husbands will be cuckolded regularly right in their own homes! They will surrender the adult women of the household for black use! Their wives,mothers,aunts,sisters,adult daughters, even their grandmother! White women are recruiting other into the joys of BBC!

I'm seeing the biggest rise in interest amongst teenagers young adults. I see so many in tight leggings, about 5ft with bleach blonde hair, you know the look. Everytime they are with a black man. Cant help but think their sex lives must be amazing
These were once proper white daughters who are now black mens fucktoys! They are bringing black men into the white households where they will eventually fuck the rest of the women in the household, and when dads finds out,the black men their daughters brought home are fucking all the women in their families, they will accept their new roles as the head cuckolds of the households! This is the future of the modern white family!

Last edited:
Can't speak for other women but am very attracted to large athletic black men they are very respectful and know how to treat a lady

Women's interest in black men has become so great that mainstream clothing manufacturers and merchandisers are now making specialty apparel to allow women to show their interest and preference. I was just on shopping sights looking for birthday present. As I scrolled looking for pajamas I started seeing women's lingerie showing stuff like "QoS, or Black Cock Only or No condoms for Black Men." There are QoS shirts and leggings that women can wear in public. I found multiple websites selling this and other stuff for women to show their interest in black men. Amazon and Etsy have a great deal of merchandise as well as others. The point is that manufacturers and sellers would not be promoting this kind of merchandise unless there is a significant market for it. It shows how popular interest is for black men among white women.

Back