Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

Don’t think it’s at a all time high, just more site like this for those to express their interests . Also People crave attention , and we are attention driven individuals so people put a lot of their personal lives on all social platforms.

100% women talk. My partner has a close knit circle of friends that know about her lifestyle. Over the years 3 out of 4 of them have broken up with their white partners and got with black men. Its now a running joke that the woman with a white partner doesnt have a sex life 😂
😭😭😭😭😭😭 Please say you're lying...please!!! I'm a whtibeoy and i want to be able to do what blakc guys do...i want white girls to still love us...this can't be real...would they still give whtibeoys a chance?

I'm seeing the biggest rise in interest amongst teenagers young adults. I see so many in tight leggings, about 5ft with bleach blonde hair, you know the look. Everytime they are with a black man. Cant help but think their sex lives must be amazing
Can you show examples? Have you ever heard young white girls talking about it?

In highschool I took a white girls virginity. Her dad was country & racist but being from a small town, nothing out the norm. Prob why she was attracted to black guys…but to your point. Highschool a lot happens
Can you not do this to us please 😭😭 I love white girls you can't just turn them into sluts for BBC..that isn't right...i cant believe they would do it for you...but you can't just take them please 😭😭😭😭

of course they are. it's in the media 24/7. there is a huge media blitz on diversity and BLM, so of course white women are influenced by that.

also there are many white girls i wouldn't touch, but black guys all over it. so women go where they get the attention for sure.

What's you proof? You gotta be lying
I am a college professor at a mid size university. I not only see the white girls hanging with the black guys in classes but as I walk around campus or in the dining halls. Occassionaly my wife and I stop by one of the clubs/bars in town and really see the interracial connections there.

Back