Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

Societal promotion of interracial love grows by the day. Couldn't help but notice multiple cases as my wife watches the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies that they are pairing love interests between white women and black men. Of course, they make it all appear so romantic. So now the promotion of interracial is thru romance and not just sex. The effects will continue to grow over time as the number of pairings proliferate.
My wife and I also noticed the obvious promotion of black men, husbands we assume, with white women, wives we assume; we also think it some commercials and shows it is just black men and white women; we have also noticed many white men and black women commercials, all of which is fine but seems to be being pushed on people and so, not natural.
I would like to see shows featuring white wives having sex with black men that they are not married to and with the support of their white husbands. I think this will happen soon.

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
What do you think is driving this surge?
Seems to me bbc gives better sex, everywhere I look there’s a white woman with a black man got to be something to it!

I 💘 this video, it just makes me wish more an more that my wife had any interest at all in a Black man (not named Shemar Moore). She knows I think Black cock is sexually attractive. She knows I would love it if she was interested in it too. She does NOT know that I have cheated on her (hundreds of times) sucking and occasionally even been fucked by Black cock, or our marriage would have been over, before our 1st anniversary. Going on 35 years now, of trying to stir her interests in BBC, or even another white cock, just for the sake of getting the door of opportunity opened. She really truly does not have an interest in another mans cock, regardless of size or color. Her lack of sexual deviance is on one hand, saddening... While on the other hand, how many men in todays society are so fortunate as to have such an (undeserved) loyal woman as his wife?

My wife and I also noticed the obvious promotion of black men, husbands we assume, with white women, wives we assume; we also think it some commercials and shows it is just black men and white women; we have also noticed many white men and black women commercials, all of which is fine but seems to be being pushed on people and so, not natural.
I would like to see shows featuring white wives having sex with black men that they are not married to and with the support of their white husbands. I think this will happen soon.
This will be a big step forward

How big were they? Compared to the majority of whiteboys? How huge?
The guy She saw reasonably regularly I would say was 91/2- 10 ins but had a huge girth, the other guy mainly lived in France and was not as big as the regular one, But still pretty big about 9 ins long but did not have the girth of the first.
My wife introduced them to each other, and they used to have Her together, and sometimes arrange for some of their mates to join in.
They also used to get other woman mainly lesbian couples to join them,My wife always joined in,and let them use Her as well.
She was always a very dirty minded woman,as well as a submissive exhibitionist.
😜😜😜

Well when you explain it like that, it's hard to argue. Lol

That is 100% true, although it turns out he was only living there short term as he was flipping the house we realized once he listed it. I'm not sure why someone would make a story like that up even to be honest, it's not a really exciting story or anything..

In today's world it not as taboo as it was when I got started...a woman sexual revolution...great for us women and lover of bbc
This. Also helps almost every positive masculine role model is a black man now, almost every major athelete and mainstream musician is black anymore. White girls grow up idolizing black men and white men are more and more being shown stepping aside and letting black men take leader roles in cinema

Back