Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

Y’all do you and I’ll do me. If you don’t like my lifestyle choice then that is your opinion. Trying to say I’m dysfunctional is hilarious. I guarantee I am far more functional than anyone attempting to criticize me here. The mere fact that you would log on to an interracial fetish site and complain about black men fetishizing white women and white women fetishizing black men proves your own dysfunction. I just assume it’s ignorance and misogyny that drives people to react to my lifestyle choice in such a way. I think a lot of insecure men don’t like it when they see a woman objectifying men based on their physical characteristics and are open about wanting to use particular men for their bodies just like how nearly ALL straight men objectify women and don’t need to connect with us on a personal level in order to want to have their way with us. Do you see the hypocrisy? Also, I’ve never said I would never be in a relationship with a black man and I have become genuine friends with some of my regular playmates. If I wasn’t with my husband I would be just as likely to be in a relationship with a black man as long as he met the personality criteria which I require in order to spend all of my time with someone. What you overly sensitive keyboard warriors love to do is ignore the specific words used and overly generalize statements or take them out of context so that you can get your panties in a bunch and react with undue apprehension. Some of y’all need to grow the fuck up.

It’s definitely not a show stopper, sweetheart. I was trained from my boyfriend at the time to enjoy this and I started from absolutely nothing. Just start slow, introduce it a little at a time.
So do you actually enjoy the cuck part in your sexual experience? Like having a cuck involved?

So I’m asking this question because I am a single bisexual female who has dated black men only since I was 20. People ask me all the time, “well what if you dated a white guy who was completely ok with you dating all the black guys you wanted, would you do it?” My answer would be no. If I’m sexually attracted to only black men I’m not going to want to have sex with the white guy or to be honest wake up to looking at them.

I hear all the time from Hotwives & Queen of Spades that say, “they will only fuck black guys.” I know a lot of this is fantasy play for them… But for the ones who love black dick so much and say you only F*ck black guys then why why are you dating or married to a white guy and your CLEARLY fuck a white guy behind closed doors? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just curious… I love learning about others and this has always been on my mind.
for woman I’ve bulled it be a clear difference between my cock and the cucks.
not just externally but internally too.
more satisfying.

Y’all do you and I’ll do me. If you don’t like my lifestyle choice then that is your opinion. Trying to say I’m dysfunctional is hilarious. I guarantee I am far more functional than anyone attempting to criticize me here. The mere fact that you would log on to an interracial fetish site and complain about black men fetishizing white women and white women fetishizing black men proves your own dysfunction. I just assume it’s ignorance and misogyny that drives people to react to my lifestyle choice in such a way. I think a lot of insecure men don’t like it when they see a woman objectifying men based on their physical characteristics and are open about wanting to use particular men for their bodies just like how nearly ALL straight men objectify women and don’t need to connect with us on a personal level in order to want to have their way with us. Do you see the hypocrisy? Also, I’ve never said I would never be in a relationship with a black man and I have become genuine friends with some of my regular playmates. If I wasn’t with my husband I would be just as likely to be in a relationship with a black man as long as he met the personality criteria which I require in order to spend all of my time with someone. What you overly sensitive keyboard warriors love to do is ignore the specific words used and overly generalize statements or take them out of context so that you can get your panties in a bunch and react with undue apprehension. Some of y’all need to grow the fuck up.
What?! There is nothing hypocritical or misogynistic about what I critiqued.

Your first post you were trying to express the difference between sexual and romantic attraction. In your explanation, you let us know that while you fuck a lot of black men, you are 'quite often not compatible on a personal or social level'. You further share with us that you and your husband rarely become friends with any of your playmates.
That's what YOU wrote. That's what I commented on.

No one is criticizing your 'lifestyle' choice. I'm actually one of the few that put money toward supporting your OF page for a while. If I was misogynistic, I think in the thousands of my posts, you would see it. It's what you wrote, not how you pee. That misogyny shoe doesn't fit.

Anyway, the whole point of the site is objectification I even wrote about it being in the DNA of men in my response. No problems there because we all choose to be here.

I'll paste the meat of what I wrote here:
"So, all of those guys that I saw you banging on OF were not compatible on a social or personal level?
Trust me, any guy will tell you, seeing someone they want to fuck, but could not have a relationship with is part of our DNA. That was college and my 20s. But cutting off a whole race as not being socially acceptable to you, and only good for fucking? I don't know, sounds terrible. You have very few black friends, but fuck tons of them?
Wow."

And the criticism is from what you wrote here:
"I think there’s a big difference between being sexually attracted to some men and romantically attracted to some men. Romantic attraction has very little to do with sexual attraction as far as I’m concerned. A nice body and big cock make me want to have sex with a guy but that doesn’t mean I’m compatible with that person on a personal level.Quite often I’m not compatible with my playmates on a personal/social level. Very few of my playmates end up becoming actual friends with my husband and I outside of sexual play sessions because of that."

And, even above you write:
If I wasn’t with my husband I would be just as likely to be in a relationship with a black man (should be a full stop here) as long as he met the personality criteria which I require in order to spend all of my time with someone. (strike through because that's assumed with any relationship black or white.)

So, this is not about criticizing your lifestyle, or getting "panties in a bunch", or even being a 'keyboard warrior'.
It's about reading what you wrote, and commenting on it. That's a forum. You expressed yourself, we did the same.
You got a lot of likes from the Simps, so you don't have waste your time responding to us that see this as it is. That's also a fair choice. But, don't try to gaslight me and say I am not reading what you wrote. Maybe what you wrote didn't fully express your views?

And, speaking of misogynistic and being hypocritical - have you read your own words to other women on here???
Didn't you tell that one woman that 'she is no Queen of Spades, she's just a slut plain and simple'?
What was your reason, because she said she was leaving her options open to fuck non-black men?
You know, there are real definition for those terms?

And, speaking of misogynistic and being hypocritical - have you read your own words to other women on here???
Didn't you tell that one woman that 'she is no Queen of Spades, she's just a slut plain and simple'?
What was your reason, because she said she was leaving her options open to fuck non-black men?
You know, there are real definition for those terms?
I’m not compatible on a social or personal level with most men, black or white or otherwise. Keep in mind that my response was not only directed at your comments and I still stand behind it. Either way, I don’t appreciate undue criticism given that I’m one of the few genuine QOSes on this site that keeps it real. It would be really easy for me to just walk away from this site and not contribute as a real woman that is living my life as a legit QOS. Speaking of, I’m really sick and tired of people trying to act like a woman can be having sex with equal amounts of black and white men and still be considered a QOS. I’m sorry but the agreed upon definition today is that a QOS does not seek to have sex with anyone but black men. That’s the whole point of being a QOS. The comment about being a slut plain and simple still would hold true in those cases. Why would me saying that somehow be misogynistic or hypocritical? There’s nothing wrong with being a slut. I love being called a slut and take it as a compliment. I think maybe projection is the problem here.

I’m not compatible on a social or personal level with most men, black or white or otherwise. Keep in mind that my response was not only directed at your comments and I still stand behind it. Either way, I don’t appreciate undue criticism given that I’m one of the few genuine QOSes on this site that keeps it real. It would be really easy for me to just walk away from this site and not contribute as a real woman that is living my life as a legit QOS. Speaking of, I’m really sick and tired of people trying to act like a woman can be having sex with equal amounts of black and white men and still be considered a QOS. I’m sorry but the agreed upon definition today is that a QOS does not seek to have sex with anyone but black men. That’s the whole point of being a QOS. The comment about being a slut plain and simple still would hold true in those cases. Why would me saying that somehow be misogynistic or hypocritical? There’s nothing wrong with being a slut. I love being called a slut and take it as a compliment. I think maybe projection is the problem here.
Projection? Well, thank you but, not applicable. That's when you project your own flaws or shortcomings onto another in an attempt to explain their shortcomings. I'm not seeing how that applies. You did lower her from being a Queen to being a just a slut over her choice of who she fucks. That's the misogyny or slut shaming. And come on! You were not complimenting her. You were straight chiding her for trying to claim to be a QOS.

My issue with your post, is spelled out above. Two things that you're communicating now, that were portrayed in the exact opposite light in the previous posts:
1. You feel that you are not compatible with most men, in general, on a personal or social level.
2. You admit that you and your husband do interact with black men outside of fucking them.

That's that only things I was really addressing. But, let's go further.
You say there is an agreed definition of a QOS, that's news to me. I agree it should be as you defined it but, that's not the case. It's now any white woman that wants or does fucks black men sometimes.
And, I'm well aware, that doesn't mean any ol' black dude. That would actually be a slut.

Ah yeah you’re right I didn’t know what I was trying to say, thank you for mansplaining that. That really clears that up nicely. :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

The only people trying to lower the standard for being able to claim QOS status are those that aren’t willing to put forth the effort of being a legit QOS or those that are associated with those pretenders. Any time the subject comes up with my playmates I always get the same feedback; That women that are just indiscriminately having sex with guys of every race can’t be considered QOSes. If anyone gets to decide the definition of the term it’s legitimate Queens and the black men that fuck us.

Mannn fuck the haters live your life they're just mad they're not as happy

Don’t spend your energy arguing with argumentative folks in here. I went back and read what you wrote and it completely makes sense. The decision to fuck someone for most of us here isn’t based on if we have a personality compatibility. They just need to be sexually attractive to me, clean, and a semi decent human. That shouldn’t be a controversial statement.

It’s the real men on here like yourselves that does keep me on this site. 🥰
Oh and here’s the exact quote of mine on that thread of the (what I assume is a) woman asking about her QOS status:

“Nope. You were never a QOS to be able to lose the status. If you’re having sex with white and black men then you’re just a slut plain and simple. Nothing wrong with that. Just don’t try to claim QOS status when real Queens are putting in the work required to attain and maintain that status.”

I still stand by this statement and stance on the subject.

It’s the real men on here like yourselves that does keep me on this site. 🥰
Oh and here’s the exact quote of mine on that thread of the (what I assume is a) woman asking about her QOS status:

“Nope. You were never a QOS to be able to lose the status. If you’re having sex with white and black men then you’re just a slut plain and simple. Nothing wrong with that. Just don’t try to claim QOS status when real Queens are putting in the work required to attain and maintain that status.”

I still stand by this statement and stance on the subject.

Great to see you standing up for it. You have my total support hun 😚

Ah yeah you’re right I didn’t know what I was trying to say, thank you for mansplaining that. That really clears that up nicely. :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️
Where is this coming from? I said, "I agree it should be as you defined it but, that's not the case."
Plenty of forum threads asking for QOS to show this, or stand up, or show their tatts, and most would not meet your definition below. And, I think you agree with that statement. No mansplaining.

The only people trying to lower the standard for being able to claim QOS status are those that aren’t willing to put forth the effort of being a legit QOS or those that are associated with those pretenders. Any time the subject comes up with my playmates I always get the same feedback; That women that are just indiscriminately having sex with guys of every race can’t be considered QOSes. If anyone gets to decide the definition of the term it’s legitimate Queens and the black men that fuck us.

Back