Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

How often do you get a chance to play with black bulls? Does your hubby travel for work? How do you pull off the cheating if I may ask? I fantasize almost daily about having a wife that cheats on me behind my back with a black bull. I am very big into psychology and especially the psychology behind cuckolding but I often wonder what drives my own desires so I am always interested in talking with women who cheat. I have talked to many of them and it seems a husband that travels for work is a gold mine for a cheating wife.

Great post by the OP. I realize your question is directed to QOS women, however, surely one factor why they are with white husbands is due to racial societal expectations. As much as many in the US hate it when people say racism still exists and is alive and well, well . . . if that weren't true, why do so many white women past and present feel like it would be going against the grain if they dated and/or wed a black man? And no one can tell me there aren't those for who if those pressures weren't there, they wouldn't have chanced giving it a try.

People like fun and adventure, so surely some would have tried if societal pressure along race lines didn't come into the play. No one wants a life in the bedroom they aren't fully pleased, which is a chief reason why some people cheat.

That said, I think many of these white wives realize once they get a good black man under the covers, he'll make sure to fuck them proper, so that is where some, not all of this BBC only talk comes in.

How often do you get a chance to play with black bulls? Does your hubby travel for work? How do you pull off the cheating if I may ask? I fantasize almost daily about having a wife that cheats on me behind my back with a black bull. I am very big into psychology and especially the psychology behind cuckolding but I often wonder what drives my own desires so I am always interested in talking with women who cheat. I have talked to many of them and it seems a husband that travels for work is a gold mine for a cheating wife.
He used to tarvel alot but stopped when I had some issues before not related to cheating but ******* instead. He just isnt that observant when t comes to me he is very observant with work things but with me he just kinda expects me to either tell him if something is happeneing or to resolve the issue on my own. Becasue of that I am able to slip away or stay with "girlfrineds" who just happen to be black and have cocks. so thats really how i get away with it.

Great post by the OP. I realize your question is directed to QOS women, however, surely one factor why they are with white husbands is due to racial societal expectations. As much as many in the US hate it when people say racism still exists and is alive and well, well . . . if that weren't true, why do so many white women past and present feel like it would be going against the grain if they dated and/or wed a black man? And no one can tell me there aren't those for who if those pressures weren't there, they wouldn't have chanced giving it a try.

People like fun and adventure, so surely some would have tried if societal pressure along race lines didn't come into the play. No one wants a life in the bedroom they aren't fully pleased, which is a chief reason why some people cheat.

That said, I think many of these white wives realize once they get a good black man under the covers, he'll make sure to fuck them proper, so that is where some, not all of this BBC only talk comes in.
You need to understand that society applies alot of pressure on women to be with the "right type of guy" and its extreamly frieghting to go agaisnt what society accepts which is why more white women dont sleep with black men they are scared

You need to understand that society applies alot of pressure on women to be with the "right type of guy" and its extreamly frieghting to go agaisnt what society accepts which is why more white women dont ******* with black men they are scared
I overstand. This goes without saying. I thought that was the point of my post. Or that was what I intended for it to be even though it's stating the obvious.

I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
Great reply. My wife finally sat me down one day for the ‘you are too small for sex’ conversation as her lack of interest was straining our marriage. I eventually came to terms with being sex-free and we’ve embraced the exclusive use of a large BBC strap-on. She is intrigued by black men -says they’ve always shown her a lot of attention and two of her best friends are mixed race couples that sing the praises of their husbands’ sexual prowess. I’d love to have a real Bull/Boyfriend for her but she is resistant. Loved your reply.

He used to tarvel alot but stopped when I had some issues before not related to cheating but ******* instead. He just isnt that observant when t comes to me he is very observant with work things but with me he just kinda expects me to either tell him if something is happeneing or to resolve the issue on my own. Becasue of that I am able to slip away or stay with "girlfrineds" who just happen to be black and have cocks. so thats really how i get away with it.
Girlfriends that are black and have cocks. Well aren’t they perfect “girlfriends” for the cheating wife lol. Why do I find that so damn F’n sexy? I’m obsessed with women that slip away to get fucked by another man. Is it normal for a man to want a wife who betrays him and turns into another man’s slut? When I was in my 20s and 30s I banged a lot of married women and I’m wondering if that is the reason. Heck I was banging a 28 year old married chick with 3 ******* when I was 17 because I loved older women when I was younger. I guess a cheating wife is a woman who is expressing her sexuality and maybe that’s really what it is.

I think you might be leaving a few things out. One is that racism is hardly the answer to your question. The reason the saying birds of a feather flock together exists because it’s true. Humans like every other ******* on the planet are more comfortable around people like themselves and it’s about culture not race. Racism is when you think someone of a different race isn’t equal to you in some way or doesn’t deserve what you deserve because they are a different race. A person wanting to mate with, or hang out with, or live with someone just like them is not being a racist. Quit throwing that word around like the corrupt media does to cause division in our society. If you were going to point to race being at play in relationships wouldn’t you point to the very thing we are engaging in here on this site? Objectifying people based on their skin color? When you talk to a lot of black men about this subject some will tell you they don’t want to be sexually objectified because of their skin color and isn’t that what we are doing? Ask most women about this subject and they will admit they are attracted to sex with black men because of the color contrast in the skin. Isn’t that more racist than being with someone of the same skin color? Do cuckolds like watching their wives with black men because the black men are in fact black? Isn’t that more racist since it’s based on race? 90% of white people marry white people and 90% of black people marry black people and 90% of hispanic people marry hispanic people and 90% of Asian people marry Asian people because it’s just who they are surrounded with in their daily lives. Stop with the racism BS.

Wish the mods would include a block function so I could not see anything at all by these unverifed gay males. The ignore function works pretty good though, but blocking would be ideal. Oh well, another idiot added to my ignore list.
Your ignorance is expanding I see. What does your ignorant comment on racism and my response which corrected your ignorance have anything to do with someone being gay? Are you 12 years old? Someone schools you so you pull out the playground bully response by saying “you’re gay”? Haha what a little man you are. Sorry half a man I meant.

So I’m asking this question because I am a single bisexual female who has dated black men only since I was 20. People ask me all the time, “well what if you dated a white guy who was completely ok with you dating all the black guys you wanted, would you do it?” My answer would be no. If I’m sexually attracted to only black men I’m not going to want to have sex with the white guy or to be honest wake up to looking at them.

I hear all the time from Hotwives & Queen of Spades that say, “they will only fuck black guys.” I know a lot of this is fantasy play for them… But for the ones who love black dick so much and say you only F*ck black guys then why why are you dating or married to a white guy and your CLEARLY fuck a white guy behind closed doors? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just curious… I love learning about others and this has always been on my mind.
Do.you have a white hisband do.you fuck.him

Well, I’ll add my LIMITED understanding of what is currently working for my husband and I. We have been married 6 years (second one for both of us) and I’ve become a true QoS for just 2.5 years. No, my husband has not “fucked” me for almost 3 years since we started the hotwife path/lifestyle. We DO have sex, which is primarily him performing oral sex on me - which he is TRULY gifted at!!!
But, I believe it’s already been said on this subject that my attraction to my husband goes well beyond sexual. We are soulmates, best friends and true lovers for each other. Sex- is something that I’d a part of our relationship in a far different realm than most couples and it has varying degrees of connections within our relationship. Hubs has had ED for almost 4 years so the hotwife path was one he actively encouraged for me to still enjoy penetration sex with the new realm of Domination/Submission- which I truly LOVE. The men that “use” me take me to places sexually that my loving husband could NEVER do to me even though he knows I get off on it so much. So, the way that many black kings treat white “sluts” because of the way that our white privelage society has treated them, just fulfills a need/desire I never truly knew I had.
The parts I’m struggling with are dealing with the humiliation hubs was exposed to the one time he watched me used by two black kings. Even though he said he loved it, it bothered me afterward with guilt from what both they, and I, put him through and said. The other part is that one of the bulls I’m used by semi regularly keeps telling me that hubs would be better off gay for sex and that I should encourage/require him to please men alongside me. It does turn me on so much but I don’t want to hurt him emotionally or risk losing him.
For now, he supports our path and even loves to clean me when I return to him. I wish that I had more time left to enjoy this ride, but will embrace it completely as long as I can.
Laurie

Well, I’ll add my LIMITED understanding of what is currently working for my husband and I. We have been married 6 years (second one for both of us) and I’ve become a true QoS for just 2.5 years. No, my husband has not “fucked” me for almost 3 years since we started the hotwife path/lifestyle. We DO have sex, which is primarily him performing oral sex on me - which he is TRULY gifted at!!!
But, I believe it’s already been said on this subject that my attraction to my husband goes well beyond sexual. We are soulmates, best friends and true lovers for each other. Sex- is something that I’d a part of our relationship in a far different realm than most couples and it has varying degrees of connections within our relationship. Hubs has had ED for almost 4 years so the hotwife path was one he actively encouraged for me to still enjoy penetration sex with the new realm of Domination/Submission- which I truly LOVE. The men that “use” me take me to places sexually that my loving husband could NEVER do to me even though he knows I get off on it so much. So, the way that many black kings treat white “sluts” because of the way that our white privelage society has treated them, just fulfills a need/desire I never truly knew I had.
The parts I’m struggling with are dealing with the humiliation hubs was exposed to the one time he watched me used by two black kings. Even though he said he loved it, it bothered me afterward with guilt from what both they, and I, put him through and said. The other part is that one of the bulls I’m used by semi regularly keeps telling me that hubs would be better off gay for sex and that I should encourage/require him to please men alongside me. It does turn me on so much but I don’t want to hurt him emotionally or risk losing him.
For now, he supports our path and even loves to clean me when I return to him. I wish that I had more time left to enjoy this ride, but will embrace it completely as long as I can.
Laurie
We are a couple in a very similar situation to you. QOS wife and her current BBC are pretty infatuated with each other, have sex daily and he occasionally brings some friends to help out.

For me, the straight husband, I get a little bit of aftercare, when she‘s in the mood. This is mostly stroking me, telling me what a great time she just had.. But if she told me she was going to ******* me to suck off her lovers, I think I’d lose it immediately!

****** bi is a powerful turn on for a lot of us. I think you should tease your husband about it and see what happens.

Brandi and I are of two different minds on this. I guess that’s 4 total minds. Healthy and safe for people to be raised by parents mores, so that there is a foundation. But as we all started growing up, seeing more, trying new things, some of us developed new more or boundaries. All of the girls I’ve met at interracial parties, all of them were happy to be there. Some asked for an invite even when hubby couldn’t attend. I got Brandi blacked when she was 20, about 12 years before we met up again and decided to get married. No way I was going to let a bbc lovin girl get away again, made that mistake before. Anyway, we do agree that every girl has thought about bbc if they are honest, and every aspiring white boyfriends or husbands should show an open mind so that she has a comfortable option of saying something about it. If she hasn’t been blacked yet, tell her you’ll help her and love her even more for opening up to you. As for the girls that you suspect already been blacked, tell her you noticed black guys always checking her out and that it makes you proud and that you think it’s hot and that you’d love her to tell you what black guys she sees that she thinks are sexy. Not white guys, black guys only. In my Middle Ages now, I think all girls with any hint of slut in them should be blacked. But not the cold white bitches, let unlucky white guys deal with that.

Even a year ago, I never even considered that I’d be married to a bbc owned cunt wife, the words never crossed my mind. Perfect for me was gonna be, getting Brandi blacked once or twice a month and then enjoying fucking her prefucked and stretched out cunt after the party. We did that for awhile…until day we got engaged and the promises we made before she said yes. That is, she agreed to my plan but then never participated with me. So in a nutshell that I’ve detailed before, she only had eyes for black as soon as we said I do. Took me three years, until Nov 2022, for me to put words to it and for her to feel huge relief and for me to realize omg this is for real now, so let’s embrace it and no longer be in closet, if you will. Our love life is better now, no awkward or embarrassing nights when I want her to suck me but she looks sick or bored. Now, I tell her how much hotter and sexier she is to me, knowing that only big black cock is allowed to face fuck her. I can watch if I’m there, and too bad for me if I’m not there. We’re keeping together updated on thoughts as they evolve, so we stay on same page. So many more ways to fully embrace and live this, not an occasional fantasy or wild weekend supplement. BBC OWNED Cunt Wife lifestyle exceeds any experience we’ve had.

Laurie
Listen please do not let that idea of guilt creep into your mind. It’s totally understandable especially if you love your husband as much as you say. It’s natural to feel bad about possibly emasculating him but let me try to help you understand the psychology behind it. I’m sure he has already said he loves it and has told you not to feel guilty but hearing it from someone else might help you. I’m sure he is feeling exactly the way I do so I will explain. First off I am a wannabe cuck at this moment searching for my perfect hotwife but I have researched the cuckold lifestyle for 20 years and have been through every emotion. Some cucks just hunger for the humiliation and for many of them it’s the very thing that makes them explode into orgasm. You can research story after story about this fact. I personally believe cucks that want this are actually strong and confident men and for the same reason that many powerful men in the business world secret see a dominatrix so they can act out fantasies on the other side of the power exchange cucks that are very confident and secure in themselves want to feel the other side of that. I am a good looking middle aged man with a rugged masculine look in good shape and I’m very secure. Looking at me and listening to me you would think I was an alpha male and in social situations I would be at times. However I love the aspect of humiliation especially if it’s done in a cute and teasing way. If you are my wife and you just fucked a black stud and now you are stroking my cock and whispering in my ear about how great your black bull fucked you and how I could never please you like he does I would blow a hole right through the wall with my cumshot. Some cucks really get off on humiliation and if you do it just the way he likes it he is going to be madly in love with you trust me on that. Absolutely not reason to feel guilty. Have fun and enjoy yourself because your hubby will be very happy.

I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
Does your husband know you have sex with black people? because I think it's time for you to be real with him, that you love him but you don't want to have sex with him anymore, explain to him the difference between love and sex and make it clear that you like black man! it makes him feel secure in his love and lets him be free to masturbate, a man can satisfy himself much better than a woman masturbating!(i think)

And I still think that if you manage to show him all this you will lose a husband who wants to have sex with you to gain a husband who wants to be your best friend! a partner without sex life for life!

Wow I really like your answer and honesty. Thanks for sharing. Makes perfect sense! I’m 43 and thankfully my family was accepting. Grandparents not so much. Hopefully with the younger generations things will improve. We can only hope 🙏
The new generation is much more open minded to these things, even more so the women of this new generation who are managing to have more space to express themselves! Thank God we have a beginning of the future where everyone is free to be whatever they want and do whatever they want with whoever they want!

Listen please do not let that idea of guilt creep into your mind. It’s totally understandable especially if you love your husband as much as you say. It’s natural to feel bad about possibly emasculating him but let me try to help you understand the psychology behind it. I’m sure he has already said he loves it and has told you not to feel guilty but hearing it from someone else might help you. I’m sure he is feeling exactly the way I do so I will explain. First off I am a wannabe cuck at this moment searching for my perfect hotwife but I have researched the cuckold lifestyle for 20 years and have been through every emotion. Some cucks just hunger for the humiliation and for many of them it’s the very thing that makes them explode into orgasm. You can research story after story about this fact. I personally believe cucks that want this are actually strong and confident men and for the same reason that many powerful men in the business world secret see a dominatrix so they can act out fantasies on the other side of the power exchange cucks that are very confident and secure in themselves want to feel the other side of that. I am a good looking middle aged man with a rugged masculine look in good shape and I’m very secure. Looking at me and listening to me you would think I was an alpha male and in social situations I would be at times. However I love the aspect of humiliation especially if it’s done in a cute and teasing way. If you are my wife and you just fucked a black stud and now you are stroking my cock and whispering in my ear about how great your black bull fucked you and how I could never please you like he does I would blow a hole right through the wall with my cumshot. Some cucks really get off on humiliation and if you do it just the way he likes it he is going to be madly in love with you trust me on that. Absolutely not reason to feel guilty. Have fun and enjoy yourself because your hubby will be very happy.
@Jimmydong i couldnt agree more. We sound Very alike 🤝😎

Back