Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

I have a white boyfriend and the guys I fuck besides him are 99% black. Normally I'll always look at the black guy at the party and I'll probably end up giving him my nice ass. I feel something completely sexual for black guys, some woke friend told me that it is a type of racism, I don't see it that way, I don't know why it is like that, it just happens to me that way.

Sometimes I like some white guy enough to fuck him but it's less and less common, and about my boyfriend, well, I met him, I liked him and he wanted something more, I decided to give him a chance, but very soon I told him that I didn't want a conventional relationship, I told him very clear the rules, I could fuck other guys but I wanted him to be exclusive to me and he accepted. I really love him and I'm comfortable with him, but honestly the sex is not half as fun as with some black friend of my stalwarts.
Your bf is very lucky. And screw those idiots having a preference isn't racist. I never understood that shite

Well, I’ll add my LIMITED understanding of what is currently working for my husband and I. We have been married 6 years (second one for both of us) and I’ve become a true QoS for just 2.5 years. No, my husband has not “fucked” me for almost 3 years since we started the hotwife path/lifestyle. We DO have sex, which is primarily him performing oral sex on me - which he is TRULY gifted at!!!
But, I believe it’s already been said on this subject that my attraction to my husband goes well beyond sexual. We are soulmates, best friends and true lovers for each other. Sex- is something that I’d a part of our relationship in a far different realm than most couples and it has varying degrees of connections within our relationship. Hubs has had ED for almost 4 years so the hotwife path was one he actively encouraged for me to still enjoy penetration sex with the new realm of Domination/Submission- which I truly LOVE. The men that “use” me take me to places sexually that my loving husband could NEVER do to me even though he knows I get off on it so much. So, the way that many black kings treat white “sluts” because of the way that our white privelage society has treated them, just fulfills a need/desire I never truly knew I had.
The parts I’m struggling with are dealing with the humiliation hubs was exposed to the one time he watched me used by two black kings. Even though he said he loved it, it bothered me afterward with guilt from what both they, and I, put him through and said. The other part is that one of the bulls I’m used by semi regularly keeps telling me that hubs would be better off gay for sex and that I should encourage/require him to please men alongside me. It does turn me on so much but I don’t want to hurt him emotionally or risk losing him.
For now, he supports our path and even loves to clean me when I return to him. I wish that I had more time left to enjoy this ride, but will embrace it completely as long as I can.
Laurie
This sounds wonderful for you and your husband. A loving man he sounds like for sure. I want this for my wife as well. If he said that he enjoyed the situation maybe he truly did and would like it happen again. As far as the gay sex for him, that isnt a bad thing. It should be up to him and you of course though. Pleasing your lover is not a bad thing. It would just show appreciation in my opinion.

This sounds wonderful for you and your husband. A loving man he sounds like for sure. I want this for my wife as well. If he said that he enjoyed the situation maybe he truly did and would like it happen again. As far as the gay sex for him, that isnt a bad thing. It should be up to him and you of course though. Pleasing your lover is not a bad thing. It would just show appreciation in my opinion.
have you shared a snowball kiss? If hubby licks your pussy afterward - he should be sucking cocks with you and guilding cocks into your pussy.

Well, I’ll add my LIMITED understanding of what is currently working for my husband and I. We have been married 6 years (second one for both of us) and I’ve become a true QoS for just 2.5 years. No, my husband has not “fucked” me for almost 3 years since we started the hotwife path/lifestyle. We DO have sex, which is primarily him performing oral sex on me - which he is TRULY gifted at!!!
But, I believe it’s already been said on this subject that my attraction to my husband goes well beyond sexual. We are soulmates, best friends and true lovers for each other. Sex- is something that I’d a part of our relationship in a far different realm than most couples and it has varying degrees of connections within our relationship. Hubs has had ED for almost 4 years so the hotwife path was one he actively encouraged for me to still enjoy penetration sex with the new realm of Domination/Submission- which I truly LOVE. The men that “use” me take me to places sexually that my loving husband could NEVER do to me even though he knows I get off on it so much. So, the way that many black kings treat white “sluts” because of the way that our white privelage society has treated them, just fulfills a need/desire I never truly knew I had.
The parts I’m struggling with are dealing with the humiliation hubs was exposed to the one time he watched me used by two black kings. Even though he said he loved it, it bothered me afterward with guilt from what both they, and I, put him through and said. The other part is that one of the bulls I’m used by semi regularly keeps telling me that hubs would be better off gay for sex and that I should encourage/require him to please men alongside me. It does turn me on so much but I don’t want to hurt him emotionally or risk losing him.
For now, he supports our path and even loves to clean me when I return to him. I wish that I had more time left to enjoy this ride, but will embrace it completely as long as I can.
Laurie

Omg, what a beautiful, wonderful and magnificent relationship.

And you are truly a queen, you have his true love and the sex of black bulls, you are complete, that is beautiful to see, every woman should have this opportunity.

I swear I would like to stay with ED just to have a non-sexual relationship with my wife (just oral on her) and have all that love and affection that you and your husband share, and the cuckold allows that.

This is the beautiful side of the cuckold that many people forget exists!

I really loved it, .

I have a white boyfriend and the guys I fuck besides him are 99% black. Normally I'll always look at the black guy at the party and I'll probably end up giving him my nice ass. I feel something completely sexual for black guys, some woke friend told me that it is a type of racism, I don't see it that way, I don't know why it is like that, it just happens to me that way.

Sometimes I like some white guy enough to fuck him but it's less and less common, and about my boyfriend, well, I met him, I liked him and he wanted something more, I decided to give him a chance, but very soon I told him that I didn't want a conventional relationship, I told him very clear the rules, I could fuck other guys but I wanted him to be exclusive to me and he accepted. I really love him and I'm comfortable with him, but honestly the sex is not half as fun as with some black friend of my stalwarts.
Whoever tells you that if you have more horny and desire for black men than white men is racst is a complete racst idiot who is trying to deprive you of what your body desires, what your intimate needs!

Be happy and prove to society that you are the only owner of your pleasure and even your boyfriend has learned this!

It's all between your ears NOT legs....the mind is the biggest sex organ we all posses and those desires are on a endless spectrum...some love Blackmen, some love whitemen, some love being "epar" by their dominant wife, etc....

I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
Really appreciate your honesty even though it definitely stings as a man with bow average size and ridiculously quick cummer. Wife just doesn’t do anything about it. Wish she would. Have offered so many times and bought tons of toys.

Great post by the OP. I realize your question is directed to QOS women, however, surely one factor why they are with white husbands is due to racial societal expectations. As much as many in the US hate it when people say racism still exists and is alive and well, well . . . if that weren't true, why do so many white women past and present feel like it would be going against the grain if they dated and/or wed a black man? And no one can tell me there aren't those for who if those pressures weren't there, they wouldn't have chanced giving it a try.

People like fun and adventure, so surely some would have tried if societal pressure along race lines didn't come into the play. No one wants a life in the bedroom they aren't fully pleased, which is a chief reason why some people cheat.

That said, I think many of these white wives realize once they get a good black man under the covers, he'll make sure to fuck them proper, so that is where some, not all of this BBC only talk comes in.
racism

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages ·

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

It's all between your ears NOT legs....the mind is the biggest sex organ we all posses and those desires are on a endless spectrum...some love Blackmen, some love whitemen, some love being "epar" by their dominant wife, etc....
That is total fantasy. You told your boyfriend the rules and he accepted?
Are you proofreading your statements?

Back