Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
Hot. Does he take the hint to lick you twice as much as you give him any opportunity to do anything?

Back