Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

how else do i get my needs met
I just think it is extremely hot that you know what you want and you go and get it. Of all of the things that you have done, what do you think would surprise your husband the most if he found out? Not meaning to hijack this thread, you are just so fascinating. Almost like you need your own thread to highlight your adventurous sex life.

I just think it is extremely hot that you know what you want and you go and get it. Of all of the things that you have done, what do you think would surprise your husband the most if he found out? Not meaning to hijack this thread, you are just so fascinating. Almost like you need your own thread to highlight your adventurous sex life.
god no on the tread i never want to be that well known. As far as what i have done lets just say inter species

I have a white boyfriend and the guys I fuck besides him are 99% black. Normally I'll always look at the black guy at the party and I'll probably end up giving him my nice ass. I feel something completely sexual for black guys, some woke friend told me that it is a type of racism, I don't see it that way, I don't know why it is like that, it just happens to me that way.

Sometimes I like some white guy enough to fuck him but it's less and less common, and about my boyfriend, well, I met him, I liked him and he wanted something more, I decided to give him a chance, but very soon I told him that I didn't want a conventional relationship, I told him very clear the rules, I could fuck other guys but I wanted him to be exclusive to me and he accepted. I really love him and I'm comfortable with him, but honestly the sex is not half as fun as with some black friend of my stalwarts.

Thats a very difficult question I am very much a cum and sex addict so one guy usually cant keep up so I would have to go with white marry and all the black i want

Steph, thanks for your candor. After experiencing this lifestyle, I think it would be hard for women to just be with one man and forgo all the sex they can get.

I think most women would want to marry the man they love that can give them pleasurable sex but its hard to keep that sex hot…that is why a lot of these BBC’s are available because their wives won’t fuck them like hotwives will…but I don’t know if these hotwives would fuck them like that if they were married to that BBC. ******* changes in marriage.

That’s why this lifestyle is so addictive for Black men and White women. They get the security of a main relationship but all the wild sexcapes they want

Steph, thanks for your candor. After experiencing this lifestyle, I think it would be hard for women to just be with one man and forgo all the sex they can get.

I think most women would want to marry the man they love that can give them pleasurable sex but its hard to keep that sex hot…that is why a lot of these BBC’s are available because their wives won’t fuck them like hotwives will…but I don’t know if these hotwives would fuck them like that if they were married to that BBC. ******* changes in marriage.

That’s why this lifestyle is so addictive for Black men and White women. They get the security of a main relationship but all the wild sexcapes they want
I am not in any way saying I would have a issue being married to a black man and being his property but if i could only have sex with im he would need to be just as sexually driven as i am

So I’m asking this question because I am a single bisexual female who has dated black men only since I was 20. People ask me all the time, “well what if you dated a white guy who was completely ok with you dating all the black guys you wanted, would you do it?” My answer would be no. If I’m sexually attracted to only black men I’m not going to want to have sex with the white guy or to be honest wake up to looking at them.

I hear all the time from Hotwives & Queen of Spades that say, “they will only fuck black guys.” I know a lot of this is fantasy play for them… But for the ones who love black dick so much and say you only F*ck black guys then why why are you dating or married to a white guy and your CLEARLY fuck a white guy behind closed doors? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just curious… I love learning about others and this has always been on my mind.
That is a great question can't wait to read the comments.

Agree to your point of view .

I agree with everything you said you took the words from my mouth lol
Goddess Lisa always says what we wish we did or could. She is amazing and the prime example of what every white woman should strive to be. Sexy, dedicated to the service of Black Alpha Bulls everywhere, her true goal is being a dirty black owned white slut for any Bull to use and abuse at will. She also keeps white boys where they belong. Worship her💋

Reactions: wit
I have had some white hotwives say "I used to take one for the the team but now I don't, it's BBC only for me"! I wonder why they would say that?🤔

Why do you think they said that?

Dunno about others, but I loved cucky before I really dived into the BBC lifestyle. Luckily is hung on the thick side, of good length, and can satisfy me with his cock.

But BBC does it better.

However, over the years cucky has studied my body and my responses. He reads me instantly, and has discovered erogenous zones on my body I didn't know I had.

He plays my body like a fine violin. He makes up for his shortcoming, and believe me I have the most powerful orgasms with him lasting minutes after I push him away! His fingers and tongue and mouth can make me orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. He is selfless in his attempts to give me pleasure.

Honestly this is the best of both worlds. My Bull gives me what cucky will never be able to give me, and cucky gives me something the Bull doesn't have time for.

Dunno about others, but I loved cucky before I really dived into the BBC lifestyle. Luckily is hung on the thick side, of good length, and can satisfy me with his cock.

But BBC does it better.

However, over the years cucky has studied my body and my responses. He reads me instantly, and has discovered erogenous zones on my body I didn't know I had.

He plays my body like a fine violin. He makes up for his shortcoming, and believe me I have the most powerful orgasms with him lasting minutes after I push him away! His fingers and tongue and mouth can make me orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. He is selfless in his attempts to give me pleasure.

Honestly this is the best of both worlds. My Bull gives me what cucky will never be able to give me, and cucky gives me something the Bull doesn't have time for.
Yes sammy loves the fucking she gets from others and the care I take in stimulating her body with my tongue and fingers after a good fucking “shafting” as she calls from someone else

Well, I’ll add my LIMITED understanding of what is currently working for my husband and I. We have been married 6 years (second one for both of us) and I’ve become a true QoS for just 2.5 years. No, my husband has not “fucked” me for almost 3 years since we started the hotwife path/lifestyle. We DO have sex, which is primarily him performing oral sex on me - which he is TRULY gifted at!!!
But, I believe it’s already been said on this subject that my attraction to my husband goes well beyond sexual. We are soulmates, best friends and true lovers for each other. Sex- is something that I’d a part of our relationship in a far different realm than most couples and it has varying degrees of connections within our relationship. Hubs has had ED for almost 4 years so the hotwife path was one he actively encouraged for me to still enjoy penetration sex with the new realm of Domination/Submission- which I truly LOVE. The men that “use” me take me to places sexually that my loving husband could NEVER do to me even though he knows I get off on it so much. So, the way that many black kings treat white “sluts” because of the way that our white privelage society has treated them, just fulfills a need/desire I never truly knew I had.
The parts I’m struggling with are dealing with the humiliation hubs was exposed to the one time he watched me used by two black kings. Even though he said he loved it, it bothered me afterward with guilt from what both they, and I, put him through and said. The other part is that one of the bulls I’m used by semi regularly keeps telling me that hubs would be better off gay for sex and that I should encourage/require him to please men alongside me. It does turn me on so much but I don’t want to hurt him emotionally or risk losing him.
For now, he supports our path and even loves to clean me when I return to him. I wish that I had more time left to enjoy this ride, but will embrace it completely as long as I can.
Laurie
This is what I want for a wife 100%

Listen please do not let that idea of guilt creep into your mind. It’s totally understandable especially if you love your husband as much as you say. It’s natural to feel bad about possibly emasculating him but let me try to help you understand the psychology behind it. I’m sure he has already said he loves it and has told you not to feel guilty but hearing it from someone else might help you. I’m sure he is feeling exactly the way I do so I will explain. First off I am a wannabe cuck at this moment searching for my perfect hotwife but I have researched the cuckold lifestyle for 20 years and have been through every emotion. Some cucks just hunger for the humiliation and for many of them it’s the very thing that makes them explode into orgasm. You can research story after story about this fact. I personally believe cucks that want this are actually strong and confident men and for the same reason that many powerful men in the business world secret see a dominatrix so they can act out fantasies on the other side of the power exchange cucks that are very confident and secure in themselves want to feel the other side of that. I am a good looking middle aged man with a rugged masculine look in good shape and I’m very secure. Looking at me and listening to me you would think I was an alpha male and in social situations I would be at times. However I love the aspect of humiliation especially if it’s done in a cute and teasing way. If you are my wife and you just fucked a black stud and now you are stroking my cock and whispering in my ear about how great your black bull fucked you and how I could never please you like he does I would blow a hole right through the wall with my cumshot. Some cucks really get off on humiliation and if you do it just the way he likes it he is going to be madly in love with you trust me on that. Absolutely not reason to feel guilty. Have fun and enjoy yourself because your hubby will be very happy.
You said it perfectly

I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
That's exactly how my wife is with me.

Back