Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
Sounds like sex between my and my wife.
i have gotten the hint.

I dont want to end her love for Black Men.. I just hope I wont be out of the game for ever
Many men on this site adjust to being intimate as a couple without having actual sexual intercourse. Look for avenues for you to get satisfaction while maintaining a sexless marriage. You're more likely to lose your wife to her lover if you don't adapt and embrace and fully support her new sexual identity.

Many men on this site adjust to being intimate as a couple without having actual sexual intercourse. Look for avenues for you to get satisfaction while maintaining a sexless marriage. You're more likely to lose your wife to her lover if you don't adapt and embrace and fully support her new sexual identity.
I do support and encourage her ! And there is no chance at all she could leave me for her lover !

If you have a girl friend who does not have sex with you, then it’s a friend that’s a girl.

If you have a wife you love but she does not give you sex, then you are experiencing “constructive abandonment”. Just the beginning of the end of a marriage. And long held by the judiciary as prime grounds for divorce.

Never ever get to the point of constructive abandonment in a marriage. It rarely works out. Love once lost, rarely comes back. It’s like trying to relight a flame in a hurricane.

For you wives, if your bull tells you to cut off your husband, walk out right there and don’t look back. Nothing good will ever come from that. Divorce is expensive and damaging. It’s even worse if you have ***** with your husband.

And the bull is laughing at you both.

Reactions: wit
I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
Well said

I only meet couples unless the girl is single. Too much drama and many times she doesn't show. I don't want to hear about their men being too small, not interested in sex or the other bullshit excuses. There's several women on this site that I like and have chatted with but when they tell me their men have no clue to their playing outside the marriage I smile. For one thing they have posted their faces more than once or twice. Family, friends and coworkers will see her at some point.
In an earlier post on another thread I posted that 2 women with one month that showed face pics and more were outed. Both wish they had never showed their pics. Upshot is it was highly enbarrasing to them and their families. One boyfriend broke up with one of them.

I only meet couples unless the girl is single. Too much drama and many times she doesn't show. I don't want to hear about their men being too small, not interested in sex or the other bullshit excuses. There's several women on this site that I like and have chatted with but when they tell me their men have no clue to their playing outside the marriage I smile. For one thing they have posted their faces more than once or twice. Family, friends and coworkers will see her at some point.
In an earlier post on another thread I posted that 2 women with one month that showed face pics and more were outed. Both wish they had never showed their pics. Upshot is it was highly enbarrasing to them and their families. One boyfriend broke up with one of

They were verified real woman?

Yes both of them. It's one thing to show your body but never your face. Years ago a couple and I "broke up" and they put face pics on the web. Long story short I barely kept my job until the end of the school year and left to find another position. When I meet a newbie on this site I suggest they take down the face pics and most of them do.

Members forget there are many many people who are on this site who recognize family members, friends and coworkers. People give out too much info along with their pics. Discretion is a must on any site.

You need to understand that society applies alot of pressure on women to be with the "right type of guy" and its extreamly frieghting to go agaisnt what society accepts which is why more white women dont ******* with black men they are scared

Well said. A lot of truth in that statement but let me pose this question

Which would you rather prefer

Marry White but have all the BBC you want
Or
Marry Black and have only 1 BBC

Thats a very difficult question I am very much a cum and sex addict so one guy usually cant keep up so I would have to go with white marry and all the black i want
Love it!! Being married to you must be quite the adventure!! Love your posts and pictures when you do post pictures!!

Back