Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

My husband is Latin I've never been with a white guy, before I met my husband the black guys I got serious with didn't like the fact that I would tell them that I was never going to be in a committed relationship were I couldn't play outside the relationship. Also when I got introduced to my fiances family. the family being religious didn't like that there ******* was going to marry an atheist white girl. I understand that I don't fit into societes norms, what I found in my husband is a politically, sexually, and religious Soul mate in an attractive Tanned Body.

My husband is Latin I've never been with a white guy, before I met my husband the black guys I got serious with didn't like the fact that I would tell them that I was never going to be in a committed relationship were I couldn't play outside the relationship. Also when I got introduced to my fiances family. the family being religious didn't like that there ******* was going to marry an atheist white girl. I understand that I don't fit into societes norms, what I found in my husband is a politically, sexually, and religious Soul mate in an attractive Tanned Body.
A self proclaimed atheist states they’ve found their “religious Soul mate”. 🤣🤣🤣
Given the fact that your username is also contradictory I guess the statement should come as no surprise. 🤦‍♀️

Wow Fiesty today, In context it makes sense. W
Given the fact that your username is also contradictory I guess the statement should come as no surprise. 🤦‍♀️
Wow fiesty today. 100% atheist, my husband also is an atheist. I found the acceptance in that part of the relationship that I didn't find in my ex fiance or his family. That's were the religious soul mate came from. Closeted because I can show the people I want my lifestyle, I'm in control as I believe you are by showing every part of your body but your face.

Do you know a large community of BNWO Queens and cucks in DFW? I am desperate to serve your BNWO agenda in the DFW area🙏

Wow Fiesty today, In context it makes sense. W

Wow fiesty today. 100% atheist, my husband also is an atheist. I found the acceptance in that part of the relationship that I didn't find in my ex fiance or his family. That's were the religious soul mate came from. Closeted because I can show the people I want my lifestyle, I'm in control as I believe you are by showing every part of your body but your face.
:rolleyes:🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Atheism is a lack of religion. Therefor you didn’t find a religious soulmate. You found an atheistic soulmate. On the closeted aspect, a QOS doesn’t hide her sexual preference. Therefor you are not a QOS and I’m sure most black men and all other real QOSes would agree with me on that point. Acting like me not showing my face on this site somehow gives you some kind of position in the argument is pointless. I don’t share my face publicly anywhere outside of my paid content and that’s by design so that my fans are getting more exclusive content for their money.

:rolleyes:🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Atheism is a lack of religion. Therefor you didn’t find a religious soulmate. You found an atheistic soulmate. On the closeted aspect, a QOS doesn’t hide her sexual preference. Therefor you are not a QOS and I’m sure most black men and all other real QOSes would agree with me on that point. Acting like me not showing my face on this site somehow gives you some kind of position in the argument is pointless. I don’t share my face publicly anywhere outside of my paid content and that’s by design so that my fans are getting more exclusive content for their
Atheism is not believing in a God, there are religions that are Atheist. I know it sounds like an oxymoron but it's true We can agree to disagree or not, but I want to wish you a fantastic rest of your day.

If BNWO Churches started doing ministries and mission work, I see EVERYONE embracing such obvious and PROVEN TRUTHS FOR THE NATURAL ORDER OF FEMALE SELECTION and cuckoldry as natural form whitebois embrace willingly in the face of humiliating scientific TRUTHS😎 BLACK BREEDING AND BLACK SUPREMACY are so WIDELY AND LUSTFULLY CRAVED UNIVERSALLY AND THE QUEEN OF SPADES LIFESTYLE HAS SO PROVEN THAT ONCE YOU GO BLACK ITS ADDICT FOR LIFE and whitebois still desperately encourage women to GO BLACK knowing that BBC will TRANSFORM A QUEEN IMMEDIATELY INTO A BLACK ONLY CUCKOLDRESS with no mercy or pity for the degradation upon whitebois and PROUD QUEENS who COMMIT TO ERADICATING WHITE EGO INTO OBLIVION and being shaped as sissy cucks like wildfire😈❤️😎

I would join the BNWO cult if the laws were strict enough to SECURE that cucks NEVER experience removal from chastity. NEVER EXPERIENCE pleasure and have NO CLUE WHAT IT MIGHT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE SEX OR POWERFUL BREEDING CLIMAXES OF BLACK KINGS🙏

I just want to serve the BNWO and mainstream the ROLES NATURE PROGRAMMED US INTO and I hope DFW Hotwife CONVERTS ALL TO THE BEAUTIFUL COMMITMENT PROVEN THROUGH BLACK BREEDING🙏

My only agenda is to get seeded by as many hung black men as possible and humiliate some beta cuckbois while doing so. 🤩
I support you completely and I hope for all the joy and fulfillment you most certainly lost for in breeding black and I hope you have many of them or as many as you want! If you wouldn't mind sharing your desired outcome for how many Superior beautiful mocha children you bring into this world?

Do you have any other Queen of Spades friends or acquaintances in your knowledge that are looking for a devoted cuckold that would be deeply devoted and worshipful of every lustful desire for Black Breeding and also desires the joy of humiliating and sadistically dominating A little creampie cuck as well?

I trhink most women like myself got married young and really didnt understand who we were yet or what we were maybe better discription either way we found our desires and sexual wants changing as we aged but find that we are married to the wrong race of man but that in no way chnages why we married him in the first place. NOt sure I am saying this right in simple terms i love my husbadn for a thousand little things but dont find him sexually derirable anymore I do find black men sexually desirable and fuck them exclusively outside of my marriage. Do I still ******* with my husband yes i do but its never satisfing and i dont really make any effort with him sexually. I dont/wont dress up for him I certainly wont do anal with him and i rarley if ever give him head. when we have sex i lay there and just kinda take it. Even thats pretty rare nowadays most men get the hint sex isnt working for you sooner or later.
Ok that makes complete sense. It's better for you to stick with BBC and just ignore white males.
I was introduced while I was dating white girl friend in my 20s.
And it was far less acceptable 20...25 years ago.
I've come to accept complete piv free lifestyle and encourage other white males to be chaste or celebate.
You're a great role model to others in your genre!

Excellent post. Me personally i think we are just a fetish to them. They are not " black only " , its just a saying to them.

I am married to a white guy When my hubby brought up the idea wanting to watch me being fucked by another man. I very much like the idea being able to have another man's cock inside of my pussy I have always enjoyed fucking and now my husband was going to let me have the pleasure of having sex with other men. at that particular time I was working in a massage parlor where was the first time I had ever seen or touched a black cock. I had one guy that was a regular customer I found myself sexually attracted to him it was very good looking with a really big thick black cock. I told him my husband wanted to watch another man fucking my pussy and I told him I wanted to fuck him. I told my husband that I was ready to fuck another guy while he was watching. I told him it was one of my customers since I have seen his cock and they've jacked him off I really want to feel his cock in my pussy. My husband agreed to letting him fuck me we invited him over. I really enjoyed fucking his black cock he was much bigger than my husband I've never had a cock that big in my pussy before and I would have to admit I enjoyed his cock more than my husband's cock. After that my husband found a few white guys one of which was my husband's best friend. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy fucking them but not as much as I enjoyed my first black cock. I consider myself very lucky cause my husband would rather watch me fucking another man's cock then him fucking another woman's pussy. We took a break from the swinging lifestyle I was becoming horny why another man's cock in my pussy again, my husband and I went out onto the swinger sites but all the guys are kept looking at we're all black guys. I told my husband how much I enjoyed the first time and if we were going to get back into swinging i only wanted black cock going in my pussy. That was about three years ago since then I've had about four or five black guys that we have hooked up with And I'm currently having sex with a black guy named David he has a huge cock but he's probably the first guy that I really enjoy sucking his cock there are times I catch myself making love to his cock with my mouth. I always look forward to David coming over so we can fuck David is also the first black guy that I'm actually wanting to Make Love to him. so far as far as I'm concerned I only want to be with black men
Beautiful. My white dick got hard reading your story.

So I’m asking this question because I am a single bisexual female who has dated black men only since I was 20. People ask me all the time, “well what if you dated a white guy who was completely ok with you dating all the black guys you wanted, would you do it?” My answer would be no. If I’m sexually attracted to only black men I’m not going to want to have sex with the white guy or to be honest wake up to looking at them.

I hear all the time from Hotwives & Queen of Spades that say, “they will only fuck black guys.” I know a lot of this is fantasy play for them… But for the ones who love black dick so much and say you only F*ck black guys then why why are you dating or married to a white guy and your CLEARLY fuck a white guy behind closed doors? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just curious… I love learning about others and this has always been on my mind.
Simply answered, depends on your options in life. The issues are scope in your acquaintances, geographic issues as well, and most of all security. Sort these issues out, and I would’ve had a black hubby, with a hatful of *******.

Wow love what you said also. I love hearing other people’s views on different topics.It makes for interesting convos!!

I guess I’m a little different with my situation because I’m single so my dynamic with the black guys is a little different. Im good friends with a bunch of them and fuck them too!! There’s not too many single females who can navigate like me with the single black guys. Im always looking for them but rare. 😔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305_213814_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_213814_Google.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 12
Back