Women need to be controlled

When interracial sex is mentioned, most people think first of a large black cock giving pleasure to a white woman. That is obviously a key component. Less frequently mentioned, however, is the way a black man takes control of the woman and the relationship.

A black man does not ask a woman, "Do you want to ____ ?" or "Is it all right if I ___?" (Fill in the blank with any sexual activity.) If he wants to do it, he will do it! Women respond well to that kind of control/domination. It's in their DNA to submit to aggressive men. A woman who has never taken her husband's white dick in her mouth will open wide and accept the black man's cock when it is pushed in. She may gag a bit until she gets used to it, but she will do her best to please. A woman whose asshole is off-limits to hubby will "assume the position" and give it up for a black man. Even thoughts of such activity were taboo in the past but her anus is another hole for service to blacks.

The list could go on: pulling hair, spanking, slapping tits, led by a leash like a do, being peed upon ... Why do women let black men do such things? Because black men don't give them an option.

When interracial sex is mentioned, most people think first of a large black cock giving pleasure to a white woman. That is obviously a key component. Less frequently mentioned, however, is the way a black man takes control of the woman and the relationship.

A black man does not ask a woman, "Do you want to ____ ?" or "Is it all right if I ___?" (Fill in the blank with any sexual activity.) If he wants to do it, he will do it! Women respond well to that kind of control/domination. It's in their DNA to submit to aggressive men. A woman who has never taken her husband's white dick in her mouth will open wide and accept the black man's cock when it is pushed in. She may gag a bit until she gets used to it, but she will do her best to please. A woman whose asshole is off-limits to hubby will "assume the position" and give it up for a black man. Even thoughts of such activity were taboo in the past but her anus is another hole for service to blacks.

The list could go on: pulling hair, spanking, slapping tits, led by a leash like a do, being peed upon ... Why do women let black men do such things? Because black men don't give them an option.
I just love submitting completely to black men and I will do anything for them sexually but I won't do a lot of it for my husband. There's just something hot about being submissive to black men.

Not all white women, some of us expect some respect and will lean more towards black men who will give that as well, certain things I don't do or allow no matter who I'm fucking.

BS meter #2.gif

The problem is a lot of men and to some degree womem seem to have bought into this crap. We've turned down men who's first texts say things like training me to suck BBC, or show me how to serve a black man. I get culture differences, but if wants : pulling hair, spanking, slapping tits, led by a leash, etc., it's not happening on a first meeting, that comes with trust. We both need to get something we want on that first meeting, but I do not want to be disrespected or abused.

The problem is a lot of men and to some degree womem seem to have bought into this crap. We've turned down men who's first texts say things like training me to suck BBC, or show me how to serve a black man. I get culture differences, but if wants : pulling hair, spanking, slapping tits, led by a leash, etc., it's not happening on a first meeting, that comes with trust. We both need to get something we want on that first meeting, but I do not want to be disrespected or abused.
agreed!

Ik admire😍

this is exactly what I loveon black and Arab men....a big cock is "just" a bonus.

It is a perfect experience of my experience when I first had a black partner, he also marked me without I had any saying

Back