Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

My blk bulls wants me to accompany him to a Supermarket and restaurant with him , without wearing my panties. I don't know what to do? It exites me but not having courage to do that
I have sometimes yes when asked not to wear them or just not feeling them.

well most of the time i go out i dont wear panties out in public just incase i find someone that finds me attractive and wants a quickie maybe when i go to a park or just meet someone for a ******* in a bar i find its easy accsess sometimes i always leaking after i get fucked everyday a true whore like me loves cock and loves to be prepared and ready for my next available fuck !

Was on vacation last week and one night we went out to eat and my wife wears a dress and tells me when we get there she forgot to put panties on I’m not so sure she “forgot” but I didn’t mind

Was on vacation last week and one night we went out to eat and my wife wears a dress and tells me when we get there she forgot to put panties on I’m not so sure she “forgot” but I didn’t mind
Of course she didn't forget. It was intentional. Women like to go on the prowl, hoping to get used.

My blk bulls wants me to accompany him to a Supermarket and restaurant with him , without wearing my panties. I don't know what to do? It exites me but not having courage to do that
In my experience, never question your Bull or Master.
Remember there is always someone younger and prettier bitch out there that's willing to do it all.
If you expect to keep His interest then do anything He asks and more.

Back