Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

never wear them, ever..even at work (nurse)
View attachment 4821434
Interesting! My wife is a nurse and never wears panties at work! She's not alone, as many other nurses do the same thing. She's 34 years old and very pretty, so many of the male staff flirt with her. Nothing out of the way, just low-key flirting. Only one has "gotten lucky". He's a lab tech and then started to meet on the parking deck after work, "just to talk". Then one night she ended up giving him a blow job. Now he meets with US on a regular basis. MAN, this is fun.

Interesting! My wife is a nurse and never wears panties at work! She's not alone, as many other nurses do the same thing. She's 34 years old and very pretty, so many of the male staff flirt with her. Nothing out of the way, just low-key flirting. Only one has "gotten lucky". He's a lab tech and then started to meet on the parking deck after work, "just to talk". Then one night she ended up giving him a blow job. Now he meets with US on a regular basis. MAN, this is fun.
Lucky bastard I am so jealous

I've got older friends than me who are in healthcare and they say the same thing. No underwear.

Last edited:
Haven't worn panties in over 20 years so just get on with it
I love that my hubby will discreetly play with me when we're out & I'm looking forward to flashing a potential bbc. Not many in Vancouver bc Canada

Back