Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

I used to fuck a red headed married lady who never wore panties. She would wear nylons with no panties to work under her dresses or slacks! I chewed the crotch out of her nylons regularly to get to her red hairy pussy! One time her jeans ripped open in the back when we were out in public,I loved seeing her naked ass hanging out,and so did other people! Everyone knew she wasn't wearing panties! I tore them open more,so they could see her milky white ass,and when we got back to her place I tore them open the rest of the way and fucked her in them,holding her ankles with the jeans still on her legs! She looked hot with her jeans ravaged,and my cum leaking from her hairy red pussy!

Last edited:
Many times!!! Nothing better for letting BBC know that i want them that sit in front of them wearing a miniskirt and spread my legs just enough to let them know that i'm not wearing thong or panties
Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm. Now that's what I'm talking about, love it when a woman is subtle with it too. Looks you in the eye, opens them quickly then closes and looks away. I'm on my way over to her instantly...

Back