Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

sometimes I go to meetings in the summer just like that. And with a cork. To immediately enter anal. Especially black members.
from a practical standpoint, no panties or a skimpy thong are just cooler when it's hot out. Just keep a close hand on your dress as the wind can be very unpredictable.

Some guys would love the show, but I don't like guys to see it unless they have earned it with "the look"

I did give some blk guys behind me a "show" when I was in NY one time. In lower Manhattan, (on the way to the bull on Wall Street) I was crossing the street with my younger k-ids holding their hands. That crazy wind off the harbor blew my dress up to my waist. I certainly not letting go of the kid's hands.

I had panties on. My full butt high waisted slimming boyshorts to be exact (a girl's "gotta have" in the wind)

There were 2 blk gentlemen behind us (in suits). One had his coat off. He took his coat and put it at my waist covering my bum and said, "Let me help with your wardrobe malfunction."

When we got across, I pulled my dress down and said, "thank you for being a gentleman"

Guys.............this is the kind of man that gets my panties off 10 minutes after I meet him.. take note.

Last edited:
My first black date always wanted me to wear flowing skirts with no panties. We didn't have a private place to go so we would go on nature walks, shopping and occasionally a bar. When ever there was a private moment he would start moving his hand up my skirt and rub my clit. If the moment lasted he would try enter me from behind while standing up.
The flowing skirt hid a lot in case someone arrive unexpectedly.
Very exciting, loved those big hands!

Back