Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

I like to wear a cute dress and run errands... nothing underneath...hang out in the frozen section for just a bit in the grocery store then move over to produce and browse it...

Touch the produce in a semi suggestive way and flutter eyelashes... see what happens.

Always amused at the results.

I haven't worn panties for over 20 years it's very rare
My wife also rarely wears panties. She knows that Black men are principally attracted to her warm, wet, silky pussy. She likes it to be bare so as not to waste any time when it comes to being fucked and inseminated.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 65
Wearing a pair of cute sexy panties can be more fun than going bare. Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm going to see a bull or a boyfriend I will put a pair in my purse to wear home. My hubby loves pealing cum filled panties down my long legs. If I'm going out I will wear some for a few reasons. If I'm at a bar and find someone I want to fuck I'll have him remove them so I can hand them to my husband on the way out with my new man. Or sometimes a guy I just met will want to keep them as a trophy.
wow. i'll bet your husband gets a big smile on his face as you walk up to your husband in the bar, drop your panties on the table and kiss him as you walk out the door with another man!

Back