Women do you prefer a light skin black guy cock or dark skin black guys cock

I just recently stumble on someone's thread the other day. The person wanted to have only a light skin black guy for her hubby to suck him off and not a dark skin cock. So I just wanted to know when going on black to white do you prefer a light skin cock like a Latino or a dark skin cock like a Black man. Just found it kind of curious that's all. Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited:
<.< Oh you meant "Drake" light skinned. Should've said that from the get go. >.> if that's the case I take back my earlier statement and relieve the floor of my presence. I succeed to the gentleman from Urbanland. :confused: Honestly, the whole "blacker the berry" thing is a little over rated for me. Skin is just that for me and has nothing to do with attribution. HOWEVER!? I'm no fool, I'll accept whatever compliments come my way from being some what chocolate. Thank you.

You Good Brother Man. Just keep loving the White Girls.
<.< Oh you meant "Drake" light skinned. Should've said that from the get go. >.> if that's the case I take back my earlier statement and relieve the floor of my presence. I succeed to the gentleman from Urbanland. :confused: Honestly, the whole "blacker the berry" thing is a little over rated for me. Skin is just that for me and has nothing to do with attribution. HOWEVER!? I'm no fool, I'll accept whatever compliments come my way from being some what chocolate. Thank you.