Women do you prefer a light skin black guy cock or dark skin black guys cock

UrbanGuy

Male
From
DC, US
I just recently stumble on someone's thread the other day. The person wanted to have only a light skin black guy for her hubby to suck him off and not a dark skin cock. So I just wanted to know when going on black to white do you prefer a light skin cock like a Latino or a dark skin cock like a Black man. Just found it kind of curious that's all. Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited:
To be blunt, I'm more interested in the guy the cock is attached to than the colour or size of the cock itself. If a guy can't turn me on with what's between his ears, then what's between his legs isn't even an issue.
You always have the best responses on all the threads. I need to hang out with you sometime and pick ur brain. Very Intelligent Lady!

You always have the best responses on all the threads. I need to hang out with you sometime and pick ur brain. Very Intelligent Lady!
Thanks so much. I'm far too conservative and moderate for many on this board, but I have found a few folks on here of the same mindset.

AMA for starters and check with your primary physician. Nothing new here it's been like that for centuries.
lmao so being around for a long time means its right? If that's your logic you can go ahead and keep this false attribution to my light skinned brothas! lol

lmao so being around for a long time means its right? If that's your logic you can go ahead and keep this false attribution to my light skinned brothas! lol
You don't look light skin to me brother. Unless you went with a black n white photoshop pic. Unless you look like Drake or Kaepernick

<.< Oh you meant "Drake" light skinned. Should've said that from the get go. >.> if that's the case I take back my earlier statement and relieve the floor of my presence. I succeed to the gentleman from Urbanland. o_O Honestly, the whole "blacker the berry" thing is a little over rated for me. Skin is just that for me and has nothing to do with attribution. HOWEVER!? I'm no fool, I'll accept whatever compliments come my way from being some what chocolate. Thank you.

You Good Brother Man. Just keep loving the White Girls.
<.< Oh you meant "Drake" light skinned. Should've said that from the get go. >.> if that's the case I take back my earlier statement and relieve the floor of my presence. I succeed to the gentleman from Urbanland. :confused: Honestly, the whole "blacker the berry" thing is a little over rated for me. Skin is just that for me and has nothing to do with attribution. HOWEVER!? I'm no fool, I'll accept whatever compliments come my way from being some what chocolate. Thank you.

Back