Women do you prefer a light skin black guy cock or dark skin black guys cock

I was told many years ago that sex was the most fun two or more people can have together. There isn't any reason it has to be humiliating or painful. Extra marital sex is about pleasure.
People don't seem to get the concept, I guess still always going to be about the color of ones skin.

People don't seem to get the concept, I guess still always going to be about the color of ones skin.
All depends on what trips your trigger. Some like light skin other the darker the better. I have a young friend that is very dark and he claims to have more success with white women that with black. For me I love pale redheads, don't know exactly why but a pale skinned redhead with get me harder quicker than anything else

All depends on what trips your trigger. Some like light skin other the darker the better. I have a young friend that is very dark and he claims to have more success with white women that with black. For me I love pale redheads, don't know exactly why but a pale skinned redhead with get me harder quicker than anything else
I understand about choice and preference. But black is black no matter where you go in the world.

I just recently stumble on someone's thread the other day. The person wanted to have only a light skin black guy for her hubby to suck him off and not a dark skin cock. So I just wanted to know when going on black to white do you prefer a light skin cock like a Latino or a dark skin cock like a Black man. Just found it kind of curious that's all. Tell me what you guys think.
My wife prefers relatively dark skin. That gives her a baby with a darker color.

12 (24).jpg

Back