Woman is slut than what will be the guy?

If a woman who fucks more than one guy is "slut". Then what will be the guy called who has sex with more than one woman .
It was nudist vacation where i met a newly divorced who got divorced because of her promiscuous habit. We connected instantly and i her about my promiscuous lifestyle .she asked me question to which i did not have a proper answer
if a promiscuous woman is slut that what is a promiscuous guy .?

If a woman who fucks more than one guy is "slut". Then what will be the guy called who has sex with more than one woman .
It was nudist vacation where i met a newly divorced who got divorced because of her promiscuous habit. We connected instantly and i her about my promiscuous lifestyle .she asked me question to which i did not have a proper answer
A man whore would be the proper name for us.

A man whore would be the proper name for us.
I've basically always been given that moniker by girls who have pressed me regarding my sexual history. Don't love it, but don't hate it either. Stud has a great ring to it, but doesn't always connote someone who has a lot of partners at any given time.

I've basically always been given that moniker by girls who have pressed me regarding my sexual history. Don't love it, but don't hate it either. Stud has a great ring to it, but doesn't always connote someone who has a lot of partners at any given time.
Stud I don’t know. When using tht term to me you have homered every time you fucked. Let’s be real as men we don’t homer every time we fuck. You have the heck ups and damn why I bust tht quick moments.

Met my wife at a nudist resort too, we were fucking within an hour of meeting

Back