Wives who were reluctant at first but with time and persuasion turned into sluts for black

Im telling this true story as my wife described to me eventually in detail....

It took 10+ years to convince my wife to try black cock for the first time. Born and raised in the deep south, that was frowned on when we were growing up. And that can be a hard thing to overcome.
She used to work flexible hours from home so she had a lot free time during the day. I had already convinced her to fuck a few white guys over the years but they were mostly average and not what I really wanted her to do.
I started pushing her to check out BBC pics/videos of white wives with BBC and made sure the girls were her same body type.
This was back in the days of Craigslist so I scoured the Personals specifically for hung BBC in our area and would send her their pics and ask her opinion. I kept this going for a good while and would send her dozens of guys a week to check out. Id also reach out to some of them that I knew were her type and see if they were interested in chatting her up.
She actually spoke to a few and starting texting regularly with several guys. I didnt push it to hard as to not scare her away from it. This went on for months, til one night I brought up the topic and asked if she had considered meeting any of these guys in person and she finally admitted she already had met 2 black men in person but one had been to our apartment alone with her during the day.
This sent my brain into overdrive. She wouldnt volunteer any information but answered when asked direct questions. Turned out not only had they been talking but he lived within walking distance and had been to my apartment multiple times. She admitted that on the first visit all they did was kiss/make out and she actually stroked her first black cock plus she let him finger her to orgasm.
When he visited the next morning, she admitted, she already decided that she wanted him to fuck her. When he walked into our apartment, she led him to the couch and had him stand as she sat down. She said she never said a word but pulled his shorts down and off and immediately went for his very dark skinned cock. For the first time in her 42 years, my shy, conservative wife of 16 years tasted the saltiness of her first black cock.
He did what she absolutely loves. He took control of her totally and guided her mouth up and down the shaft of the biggest cock she's ever had. She said she stared into his eyes as she took his cock deeper and deeper til she took the entire cock. After that, she stood, kissed him, and took his cock in hand and led him down the hallway to the bedroom.
When she reached the edge of the bed, she said she turned to him, kissed him again and told him she was ready. He took my wife in his arms and kissed her HARD. As he did, he slid her top up and off. Next came her shorts and panties in one quick motion.
Now standing naked in front of her first black man ever, she said she was terrified but he quickly took her to the bed. She admitted that he immediately kissed her and kissed his way down until he was between her staring at her clean shaven pussy. Then it happened. She felt his tongue split her wet pussy open and sent chills down her spine.
Two intense orgasms later and she knew she had to feel him inside her, no matter how she was raised. My wife pulled him up until they were face to face. She looked him in the eyes and told him she was ready. He sat up between her legs and started pushing his large hard cock back and forth against her clit driving her crazy with lust. He told my wife to look down so she could see what was about to happen. Tammy looked down at the hottest thing she has ever seen.
He said "This is your last chance to back out. What do you want?" And with that, my shy, timid wife told him "FUCK ME NOW. MAKE ME YOURS"... She watched intensely as he slowly pushed forward inch by inch, splitting her open like she was a virgin losing her cherry all over again. He stared into her eyes as he pushed further and further into her warm silky wet punk pussy until she felt his balls hit her ass. She knew his full 9" cock was inside her and she had never felt so full in her entire life. He wasted no time in pleasantries. Once he allowed her to get used to his size, he started ramming his entire length in and out of her.
Thats when she said her orgasms began. She started moaning his name LOUDLY and telling him to fuck her hard and dont hold back. She said she was almost yelling but didnt care who heard her. He pounded into her for what seemed like an hour. She admitted having her legs on his strong shoulders and a hung black man fucking her like theres no tomorrow made her feel like a total whore, but the feeling just made her orgasm all over again.
Before long she could hear his grunts and moans becoming more intense. She knew he was close. He told her he was about to cum and asked her where did she want him to cum. Tammy didnt hesitate, but locked her legs around his waist, grabbed both his cheeks in her hands, and pulled him completely inside her til she felt his cock touching her cervix.
Her next words were "IM YOURS. MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!!!" and with that he filled her to overflowing with his thick verile seed. It was at that point that my wife knew she no longer belonged to me but that she belonged to black cock from now on. And this was true. For the next few months, he would visit my wife 5 days a week usually around 9am and would spend most of the next 8 hours fucking her and training her to do things she never dreamed of doing, even sharing her with his friend a few times.
Eventually he moved away from the area and she started searching Craigslist on her own to search out bigger BBC for her to fuck.

It took 10+ years to convince my wife to try black cock for the first time. Born and raised in the deep south, that was frowned on when we were growing up. And that can be a hard thing to overcome.
She used to work flexible hours from home so she had a lot free time during the day. I had already convinced her to fuck a few white guys over the years but they were mostly average and not what I really wanted her to do.
I started pushing her to check out BBC pics/videos of white wives with BBC and made sure the girls were her same body type.
This was back in the days of Craigslist so I scoured the Personals specifically for hung BBC in our area and would send her their pics and ask her opinion. I kept this going for a good while and would send her dozens of guys a week to check out. Id also reach out to some of them that I knew were her type and see if they were interested in chatting her up.
She actually spoke to a few and starting texting regularly with several guys. I didnt push it to hard as to not scare her away from it. This went on for months, til one night I brought up the topic and asked if she had considered meeting any of these guys in person and she finally admitted she already had met 2 black men in person but one had been to our apartment alone with her during the day.
This sent my brain into overdrive. She wouldnt volunteer any information but answered when asked direct questions. Turned out not only had they been talking but he lived within walking distance and had been to my apartment multiple times. She admitted that on the first visit all they did was kiss/make out and she actually stroked her first black cock plus she let him finger her to orgasm.
When he visited the next morning, she admitted, she already decided that she wanted him to fuck her. When he walked into our apartment, she led him to the couch and had him stand as she sat down. She said she never said a word but pulled his shorts down and off and immediately went for his very dark skinned cock. For the first time in her 42 years, my shy, conservative wife of 16 years tasted the saltiness of her first black cock.
He did what she absolutely loves. He took control of her totally and guided her mouth up and down the shaft of the biggest cock she's ever had. She said she stared into his eyes as she took his cock deeper and deeper til she took the entire cock. After that, she stood, kissed him, and took his cock in hand and led him down the hallway to the bedroom.
When she reached the edge of the bed, she said she turned to him, kissed him again and told him she was ready. He took my wife in his arms and kissed her HARD. As he did, he slid her top up and off. Next came her shorts and panties in one quick motion.
Now standing naked in front of her first black man ever, she said she was terrified but he quickly took her to the bed. She admitted that he immediately kissed her and kissed his way down until he was between her staring at her clean shaven pussy. Then it happened. She felt his tongue split her wet pussy open and sent chills down her spine.
Two intense orgasms later and she knew she had to feel him inside her, no matter how she was raised. My wife pulled him up until they were face to face. She looked him in the eyes and told him she was ready. He sat up between her legs and started pushing his large hard cock back and forth against her clit driving her crazy with lust. He told my wife to look down so she could see what was about to happen. Tammy looked down at the hottest thing she has ever seen.
He said "This is your last chance to back out. What do you want?" And with that, my shy, timid wife told him "FUCK ME NOW. MAKE ME YOURS"... She watched intensely as he slowly pushed forward inch by inch, splitting her open like she was a virgin losing her cherry all over again. He stared into her eyes as he pushed further and further into her warm silky wet punk pussy until she felt his balls hit her ass. She knew his full 9" cock was inside her and she had never felt so full in her entire life. He wasted no time in pleasantries. Once he allowed her to get used to his size, he started ramming his entire length in and out of her.
Thats when she said her orgasms began. She started moaning his name LOUDLY and telling him to fuck her hard and dont hold back. She said she was almost yelling but didnt care who heard her. He pounded into her for what seemed like an hour. She admitted having her legs on his strong shoulders and a hung black man fucking her like theres no tomorrow made her feel like a total whore, but the feeling just made her orgasm all over again.
Before long she could hear his grunts and moans becoming more intense. She knew he was close. He told her he was about to cum and asked her where did she want him to cum. Tammy didnt hesitate, but locked her legs around his waist, grabbed both his cheeks in her hands, and pulled him completely inside her til she felt his cock touching her cervix.
Her next words were "IM YOURS. MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!!!" and with that he filled her to overflowing with his thick verile seed. It was at that point that my wife knew she no longer belonged to me but that she belonged to black cock from now on. And this was true. For the next few months, he would visit my wife 5 days a week usually around 9am and would spend most of the next 8 hours fucking her and training her to do things she never dreamed of doing, even sharing her with his friend a few times.
Eventually he moved away from the area and she started searching Craigslist on her own to search out bigger BBC for her to fuck.
Great story.

I’ve never been a fan of all of the talk of “convincing” wives to try black cock. If it was a fetish and fantasy of the husband’s prior to marriage then it should have been discussed prior to marriage. Especially if it’s something so important to you, which obviously it usually is or there wouldn’t be so many of these posts. Not divulging your desire to share your significant other with black men prior to marriage comes across as manipulative (no surprise from the betas there) and is as if a woman seemingly becomes contractually obligated to fulfill your fantasies after marriage. Feels selfish and disrespectful to me.
I assumed most girls feel lucky their husband want them to get BBC! No?

Last edited:
Organic developments in mutual interest are not within the scope of what is usually being proposed here though. It’s almost always “I want to see my wife with a black man and I’ll do whatever it takes to pressure her into trying it, how did you convince your wife? want to jerk off while we talk about it? etc, etc”
Those couples where things evolved naturally over the course of their relationship are all going to have unique experiences that led them to branching out sexually. There’s not much advice to be given since no two relationships are the same. The only common point of advice that can be given is to have open communication. Anything else is just blowing smoke.

I see what you mean but most these women extremely happy enjoying BBC

For us it started reading penthouse forum stories in the mid nineties and finding out her true secret craving was bbc. Excited the hell out of me right from the beginning. It took over five years to talk her into playing with dildos while talking with black men and she did that hundreds of times up until 2009 when she went black for the first time. Since then there have been over 30 black men who have had the pleasure of fucking her bareback an getting to have their cocks sucked by her.

good for her.

I met Kim at a swingers party she was being fucked by a black man ,later that night we met up and I explained how lovely she looked with a black man , one thing led to another and we ended up together and married with the belief she would still fuck black men and me watching,this has been the best relationship for both off us and we still engage in BBC fucking .

Back