Wives who were reluctant at first but with time and persuasion turned into sluts for black

Yes...and no. It has been a mixed bag. It was hot for me but I had to deal with unexpected jealousy on my part. She enjoyed it a lot more than I expected.
Hopefully you learned to embrace the jealousy. It’s the jealousy that really turns you on once you empower yourself with it.

When I was working in Romania I dated a woman an older (she was 48 at the time) Turkish woman who was basically a reclusive "cat lady". I met her at my office building, she was the building receptionist (About 20 or so businesses in the building, its common to have a front desk worker).

Literally nobody talked to her, I was even told to avoid her. She was a relative of the building owner apparently. Her face wasn't unattractive or anything, just the usual wrinkles of a woman in her late 40's.

She was one of the ONLY persons in a 100 mile radius that spoke decent English, so I often talked with her and she seemed to like it.

Anyways, she sat behind a tall counter/desk area and I never saw her body, until one day she was opening a locked door in the hallway for another woman and she had an absolutely fucking ridiculously huge, perky monster of an ass in yoga type pants. It literally jiggled back in forth as she was trying push the door open as it was sticking. I was stunned, instant erection, LOL. I even remember going back to my desk questioning is that thing natural or plastic surgery? How does a woman that old have such a perky ass?

Obviously being the absolute degenerate skirt chaser I was I kicked the game up. A week later she invited to her apartment after we met for coffee and within 10 minutes of entering she was bent over - ass up over her couch with her knees on the floor, skirt flipped up over her shoulders while I was digging her pussy out like a madman for 45 minutes. I still remember her looking back at me with a smile absolutely loving every second of it. There was an huge trail of slimy goo just leaking out of her pussy the entire time. As I was about to cum I got up and moved up to her face and absolutely blasted her with one the biggest cumshots of my entire life and she didn't even flinch. She fucking loved it. We ate dinner and I fucked her again on her bed before leaving.

I later learned she had not had sex in over 10 years.

Back to your point I managed to get more black dick in that woman than the Kardashians. We found one especially aggressive black man from the UK who she liked very much that we turned into a regular thing.
Are you still dating her?

I’ve never been a fan of all of the talk of “convincing” wives to try black cock. If it was a fetish and fantasy of the husband’s prior to marriage then it should have been discussed prior to marriage. Especially if it’s something so important to you, which obviously it usually is or there wouldn’t be so many of these posts. Not divulging your desire to share your significant other with black men prior to marriage comes across as manipulative (no surprise from the betas there) and is as if a woman seemingly becomes contractually obligated to fulfill your fantasies after marriage. Feels selfish and disrespectful to me.
You seem uptight. Maybe loosen up a little geez.

Yeah I will update at some point in the future with some stories, have some old photo's they are very low quality I tried to use a computer upscaler didn't do much but remove cellulite and and clean up some noise, slight distortion too, lol
Damn that’s a nice ass. Definitely post some stories when you get a chance

Back