Wives that talk dirty getting bull cocks

macroBull

Male
Gold Member
Hey everyone! A former bull here, who’s been very luck to have converted a shy married wife into a total big cock draining slut for me, back in the day.

Wanted to see what experiences you all have had as a married woman secretly taking cum loads from a bull, that your weak husband has no idea about.

Did you like the excitement of cheating? Giving your bull more than you have given hubby?

I want to know what you loved about it!

Hey everyone! A former bull here, who’s been very luck to have converted a shy married wife into a total big cock draining slut for me, back in the day.

Wanted to see what experiences you all have had as a married woman secretly taking cum loads from a bull, that your weak husband has no idea about.

Did you like the excitement of cheating? Giving your bull more than you have given hubby?

Well I only was in such situation for a short time, I broke with my ex shorty after getting into this life style, but taking my bull was the best part of my day, I get excited and happy when I meet him, and in no time we are fucking.

Both our bull and I enjoy being very verbal, I use language that I have never used before, like fuck your black cock up my white married whore cunt oooh fuck it harder harder , fucking show my little white cock husband how a real man fucks his whore wife fill my cunt with your black seed fuck it up me please please fuck me harder oooh yeeees ooooh fuck me pleeese fuck it up my tight white cunt oooh yeees . Give your black spunk show that little white cocked wanker husband what my white married whore cunt needs let him see your cock covered in my cum oooh that’s it fuck oooh I’m cumin cumin oooh oooh aaaah fuck . Please please fuck your cock harder up my whore cunt ooooh come on fuck it up me now oooh sooo gooood oooh.
I’m the sort of person that others swear in front of then apologise as I look prim and proper but if only they knew what a true black cock whore and slut I am when being and love nothing more than being sexually abused by my black bull with him slapping my arse , pulling my hair when he fucks me from behind calling me his black cock fuck bitch I’m gonna make your white bitch cunt my black cock cum spunk dump you whore .

Last edited:
Both our bull and I enjoy being very verbal, I use language that I have never used before, like fuck your black cock up my white married whore cunt oooh fuck it harder fucking show my little white cock husband how a real man fucks his whore wife fill my cunt with your black seed fuck it up me please please fuck me harder. Give your black show my wanker husband what my white married whore cunt needs let him see your cock covered in my cum oooh that’s it fuck oooh I’m cumin cumin oooh oooh aaaah fuck .
I’m the sort of person that others swear in front of then apologise as I look prim and proper but if only they knew what a whore and slut I am when being sexually abused by my black bull.
LOVE IT

I ahve been cheating for years i love the excitement but more so i just love my black males nothing better than him cumming inside me while I beg him to breed me
Have you ever considered actually letting him breed you and having his baby? I can;t wait to have this happen for us. J (the wife)

I am a TOTALLY different person in bed with Lovers than I am with hubby, especially Black Lovers. I use words that are banned now (if they ask first) and BEG for their sperm and babies and guarantee them full complete access to my body any time they desire, and I have MASSIVE orgasms just from penetration with them. I have never had an orgasm from penetration only with hubby, I have to masturbate my clit too and fantasize about other Lovers to cum with him.
I refer to my cunt, my pussy, my womb, the availability of these areas to NxxxxR lovers only and my desire to be repeatedly bred and have nxxxxr babies (again in the right situation), and LOVE it when they assure me they are delivering my desires exactly as I want them!!!
Hearing them talk about my cunt and pussy and womb and my ability to satisfy Black cocks and being "made for black cock" (baby, yo pussy was MADE to satisfy nxxxxr cocks, OMG!! I cum on that one)!!
Nothing like my mundane but satisfying small orgasms with hubby, unless I am telling him about my most recent extramarital expereinces and he is fucking me while I am FULL of another Lovers sperm!!

J (the now wet n horny wife)

You're a white guy.

Back