Wives rather cheat then cuckold their husbands

Would a wife that's got a real thing for black cock just cheat? Would she just exclude her husband who is cool with it and lie to him long term? Married 20 years. Best friends.
My wife cheats and I would get upset and mad. She kept doing it and I found out about this lifestyle and asked her for a 3 some and she said yes. I picked a bbc bull and after seeing them and yes I mostly watched. But wow…She told me come suck her tits or kiss her to distract me from watching.
Now I’m hooked and she says it’s weird i would want to watch a guy fuck her.. We play once in awhile but bull has told me she meets alone and holds back with me there. So I take what I can get and let her cheat when she wants.

Would a wife that's got a real thing for black cock just cheat? Would she just exclude her husband who is cool with it and lie to him long term? Married 20 years. Best friends.
Anytime a woman has wanted to cheat with me I explained to them that there is nothing that I would say to them or do to them that I wouldn't do in front of their husband so there is no need to cheat!♠️

let’s face the reality and the truth….the most absolute exciting and memorable sex a married wife will ever experience is all alone sex with a good looking nice build darker lover that touches her deeper completely unprotected from pregnancy and with no pulling out in her new lovers bed while her husband is at work with know idea she’s being brought to orgasm in a different bed… that is an afternoon she will remember fondly forever and that is the sex you want.

For the husbands who found out after-the-fact that your wife was cheating with a black lover : did you start to piece together things that were going on while she was keeping you in the dark ? Did she start to dress differently ? Did her routine change? Was she buying new underwear or lingerie? Did she ever refuse sex with you ? Did she ever get real upset that she might be pregnant and you couldn't understand why she would be crying over it ? Are you a trusting husband who thinks his wife would never cheat ? Keep your eyes open guys. Pay attention.

For the husbands who found out after-the-fact that your wife was cheating with a black lover : did you start to piece together things that were going on while she was keeping you in the dark ? Did she start to dress differently ? Did her routine change? Was she buying new underwear or lingerie? Did she ever refuse sex with you ? Did she ever get real upset that she might be pregnant and you couldn't understand why she would be crying over it ? Are you a trusting husband who thinks his wife would never cheat ? Keep your eyes open guys. Pay attention.
Been through all that, at time I was devastated but now I realise how knowing is so hot

Back