Wives and cucks!! What type of black guy do you prefer? The humble thug, or the passionate businessmen?

In my last 15 years I have fucked hundreds of black men of all shapes and social status tall and shorts,professionals and laymen but most with a massive huge cock. The most black guys I fucked with were mainly Navy officers, some of them married but all were clean,humble and very polite.I also fucked some black musicians and they were good but unstable and moody. I did fuck African blacks from South Africa, Nigeria and Senegal but their cocks are not as huge as their African Americans counterparts.
Basically, I like polite,humble,educated black men with lot of sense of humor. I don't mind if they use ******* occasional as I do my self for recreational purpose but I don't like ******* or alcohol addicts. The most important point for me is his cock size, it has to be not less than 8" and preferably thick enough. Of course I like tall black men who should be taller than me as I am 5'9" without heels so yes tall black men is my type of men.

Bahrain Trip 130.JPG

There's different levels to this!!
We don't care for the thug types at all. My wife is VERY attracted to Black Men who are intelligent, funny, in shape and are masculine in all ways. She has been with five different Black Men, but each of them has gotten her a number of times. Quickie sex isn't much to her liking, as she likes to spend time with them before and after they fuck.

We don't care for the thug types at all. My wife is VERY attracted to Black Men who are intelligent, funny, in shape and are masculine in all ways. She has been with five different Black Men, but each of them has gotten her a number of times. Quickie sex isn't much to her liking, as she likes to spend time with them before and after they fuck.
sounds like my kind of gal

In my last 15 years I have fucked hundreds of black men of all shapes and social status tall and shorts,professionals and laymen but most with a massive huge cock. The most black guys I fucked with were mainly Navy officers, some of them married but all were clean,humble and very polite.I also fucked some black musicians and they were good but unstable and moody. I did fuck African blacks from South Africa, Nigeria and Senegal but their cocks are not as huge as their African Americans counterparts.
Basically, I like polite,humble,educated black men with lot of sense of humor. I don't mind if they use ******* occasional as I do my self for recreational purpose but I don't like ******* or alcohol addicts. The most important point for me is his cock size, it has to be not less than 8" and preferably thick enough. Of course I like tall black men who should be taller than me as I am 5'9" without heels so yes tall black men is my type of men.

View attachment 1667687
hundreds????? :) those are hall of fame numbers. first ballot hall of fame

She sounds gorgeous.

With the myriad of personality types, it's difficult for me to answer this particular question with respect to having been offered only two choices.

My turn on is a black guy who is both confident and assertive at the first meet (bar / dance club, etc.), then a bit aggressive at bedroom time.

When I say humble thug folks that doesn't mean disrespectful at all. I am very respectful, educated, and cultured man, but I've never forgotten where I've come from!! The experience of a black man is more than just fucking a black guy with a BBC. The blackest part about some of these dudes is their skin lol. I'm not trying to bring anybody down or be judgmental, I just feel as though I offer the best of both worlds to a couple!! I'm that humble thug turned passionate businessmen. I can give you what you want

@MarriedWhite I've never been a fan of the quick fuck!! I don't think my cock knows anything about being quick lol, but do you feel as though if a guy is somewhat "thuggish", that means he is somehow not educated, disrespectful?

When I say hundreds of BBC I mean it as I used to stay very close to US Navy base and used to pick them up at bars and clubs around until I became so famous for all of that base Navy officers who fucked me all and it was a great fun knowing such great people at the base

View attachment 1667687
All attributes talk about me lol

When I say hundreds of BBC I mean it as I used to stay very close to US Navy base and used to pick them up at bars and clubs around until I became so famous for all of that base Navy officers who fucked me all and it was a great fun knowing such great people at the base
holy fuck !!!!!if i had heard this story 7 years ago , i'd have became a soldier and i'd stay all night in bars waiting for ya :furious:

Damn bruh, how you gonna leave off 'PASSIONATE THUG'?
That's that Pac ******* most of us grew up on.
So I'm curious....What exactly is considered a 'thug' in people's eyes?

Back