Wives and cucks!! What type of black guy do you prefer? The humble thug, or the passionate businessmen?

I find it ironic how, the very NATURE of black men that most white chicks are drawn to sexually...
And yet, Want us to look and act a certain way.

I can tell a lot of you women still ain't got fucked right yet, smh...some of you women need a real Ghetto Experience. Instead of looking for 'cock', your ass need some DICK.

I'm talking about sweaty-azz hairy balls that look like hamburger meat. And that sweet,sweet smell of BOODISSY :devil::sex:

In my last 15 years I have fucked hundreds of black men of all shapes and social status tall and shorts,professionals and laymen but most with a massive huge cock. The most black guys I fucked with were mainly Navy officers, some of them married but all were clean,humble and very polite.I also fucked some black musicians and they were good but unstable and moody. I did fuck African blacks from South Africa, Nigeria and Senegal but their cocks are not as huge as their African Americans counterparts.
Basically, I like polite,humble,educated black men with lot of sense of humor. I don't mind if they use ******* occasional as I do my self for recreational purpose but I don't like ******* or alcohol addicts. The most important point for me is his cock size, it has to be not less than 8" and preferably thick enough. Of course I like tall black men who should be taller than me as I am 5'9" without heels so yes tall black men is my type of men.

View attachment 1667687

the way you wrote and compare dick size between AA and AM seems to me like you have fucked all AM which is not true,you cant use a few selected AM you fucked to conclude with your observation that AA has a bigger dick size than AM.

from observation and your profile, you fuck mostly with AA men and very few AM (maybe 2 or 5) which is true because most of your visit are in the United states.Few AM live in the united states and thus can not make you conclude that AA has a bigger dick size than AM.

dick size between AA and AM are the same.

AA-African american
AM- African men

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1638214/average-size-penis-around-world/
http://www.humanforsale.com/penis-size.asp

In my last 15 years I have fucked hundreds of black men of all shapes and social status tall and shorts,professionals and laymen but most with a massive huge cock. The most black guys I fucked with were mainly Navy officers, some of them married but all were clean,humble and very polite.I also fucked some black musicians and they were good but unstable and moody. I did fuck African blacks from South Africa, Nigeria and Senegal but their cocks are not as huge as their African Americans counterparts.
Basically, I like polite,humble,educated black men with lot of sense of humor. I don't mind if they use ******* occasional as I do my self for recreational purpose but I don't like ******* or alcohol addicts. The most important point for me is his cock size, it has to be not less than 8" and preferably thick enough. Of course I like tall black men who should be taller than me as I am 5'9" without heels so yes tall black men is my type of men.

View attachment 1667687
im good follower for you , i have lot of pic and album and video for you from several website , but i think you dont have lot of adventure with black cocks , i think as you mention before one of your adventure was in Bahrain with this guy in the pic , and another in UK for the gangbang party and some of dp fuck and another gangbang ???? did i miss any thing else or you only have this ???

Back