Will the growing popularity of white women and couples having sex with black men help race relations?

I would love for that to be true, but there is too much hatred and bigotry in many people (white and black) to see things change for many decades to come. As long as people see the worst in each other, then that is what they will receive. Racism will not change because a very small segment of society is having sex; it will start to take hold when every goes out of their way to show respect to one another.

For example, I was leaving a fast-food restaurant in rural Georgia. As the door was closing behind me, I noticed a middle-aged black woman walking to the door with her hands full, so I turned around and opened the door. She said, "Thank you sir, that does not happen often." So, I commented that my mom taught me to always hold the door for a lady and wished her "A great day." She smiled, as did I. A young black man saw this interaction, looked at me and smiled. We all, white, black, brown, yellow, all want to be treated with dignity and respect. We don't need to invite a black into our bed to do that.

Last edited:
No unless its all ethnicities both men and women getting together.

If interracial means mostly what it means here... white girls and black men with a white husband off 2 the side in that cuckold thing... I think it will cause as many people to be against it as accept it.
I agree, it can't all be unilateral. When we all accept each other, and all the races mix, its good for everyone. This whole "us" and "them" bullshit has to end. Choosing our partners based on character is much more important than choosing our partners based on race. That's just my opinion.

In the long run it will not help. Cuckolding in itself I find to be exciting. What I wonder about is if the extreme view of cuckolding and IR sex that the minority of people on this forum claim cuckolding to be is real, if it isn't controlled and becomes a threat to the 99% of this worlds excepted cultures it will make it worse instead of better. I am not trying to be close minded, because as I said real cuckolding don't have to be looked upon as a bad way of life. What troubles me a great deal is all the fantasy's, kinks and over the top fetishes that people ignorant of all this and apply them to cuckolding . Anything from Black owed to ******* to becoming sissies. Cock cages, sexual denial or cream pies. But the worst movement that will destroy being able to use cuckolding to bring the races together is this black superior push that is happening. Black men as a whole are different and maybe more exciting for white women sexually. But this alpha, beta, dominant, submissive label that is being preached will also offend the superior white leadership that is in place. If this happens, race relations will suffer badly.

Why do ppl actually believe that inviting someone into your bedroom will fix an societal issue?
The answer is no, there is absolutely no correlation to the other. The only thing it will fix, is some couple way to spice up their life in bedroom, outside of that it'll do absolutely nothing. Ppl hate cause they want to hate, race relations are what they are now, cause ppl on both sides choose to be that way. Let's comeback to reality..

Threads like this, is why ppl on this site shouldn't be taken seriously.

First of all, your assertion that
more and more white women and couples inviting black men into there bedrooms
is unlikely. If they are doing so at all, it is probably reflecting a greater tolerance of swinging in general and of racial diversity outside of the bedroom. It is not black/white cuckolding that is not causing less racism, but less racism opening up the possibility of more black/white cuckolding. The popularity of this fetish on a site dedicated to this fetish is an extremely skewed sample.

Comments about the "natural superiority of Africans" are not helpful. In fact, they start from the premise that there are significant differences between racial groups and that people of African heritage are to be feared for their sexual prowess. Fear leads to hate and reinforces racism. There is a scene in a movie about the civil rights, I believe it was "Mississippi Burning" where a white man is working with the NAACP and they ask him why. He explains to his fellow activists, "When I was a kid, I was told that the NAACP had the keys to every white woman's bedroom in the South. I said that any organization like that, I wanted to be a part of." A Black/White cuckold lifestyle will only decrease racism in miniscule ways, while helping to reinforce racism in much more significant ways. The real sexual lifestyle norm that will affect racism is accepting interracial monogamous relationships without prejudice.

Comments about the "natural superiority of Africans" are not helpful.

It's not just unhelpful, it's actively hurting everyone involved. It hurts women because it creates an unhealthy myth around black sexuality that can only really result in fetishization. It hurts black men because it creates unrealistic expectations on them and forces them to fulfill a certain stereotype. And it also hurts white men because it directly attacks their sexual prowess and feeling of self-worth, something very important for any functional adult.

Just a thought, but with more and more white women and couples inviting black men into there bedrooms help ease race relations? Just throwing it out there, call me naive but I would hope so
It could be used for good or evil. If the ads on TV push it on people than it is bad. it should be natural . We don't need to destroy the white family or say mixed couples are perfect . For example when a girl write I only date black/white man it is bad but if she says I like/prefer black man it is nice and it doesn't hurt people's feeling

Many white women would like to have sex with a black man. But in the future life they would like him as a husband? I think this is also a question to discuss. Maybe many women would only like to fuck ..
You could ask all my former girlfriends and my Ex wife they would say YES. They were all white, Latina, or Asian ??

Last edited:
Back