Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
Not only one I wear her panties, I would also wear lipstick and perfume. I would also give up my ass for her bull and want him to fuck me hard in front of my wife all the while she is telling me that she wants me to know what it feels like to have a big black dick in my ass.

Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?

Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?
YES DEFINITELY I WOULD WEAR PANTIES AND MORE!IMAG0409.jpg~320x480.jpg

Would you do it?

I would definitely do it that sounds awesome. I mean if a bull tells me to do something I'm almost always going to listen, but in this case I'd really be happy about it.

Oh my god ... :rolleyes:

So, black guys, tell me ... how do THESE turn your asses on? Huh? Want a little of them, do you? :eek:

Maybe its time to just turn this place over to the cross-dressers, transvestites, and gays ... let 'em have it, and start a new site! :confused:

Last edited:
humiliation is NOT what it is about for me and my wife. if she asked me to because she thought it was sexy and it turned her on, i would do so in a skinny minute. but an ultimatum by the bull would not fly over well with either of us. my wife loves BBC, but she fucks them because she knows it turns me on no end. not because she can't get enough. she tells me that she wants me to give her pussy away because it's my pussy to give. she is the sub here.
were just starting,havn't had our first yet,my slut is the same way,she will enjoy her BBC training,but she didnt even think of it till I said I required her too.

Back