Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?

I would love that to happen, it would just reaffirm to my wife whom the real man was.

humiliation is NOT what it is about for me and my wife. if she asked me to because she thought it was sexy and it turned her on, i would do so in a skinny minute. but an ultimatum by the bull would not fly over well with either of us. my wife loves BBC, but she fucks them because she knows it turns me on no end. not because she can't get enough. she tells me that she wants me to give her pussy away because it's my pussy to give. she is the sub here.
Agree 100% with what you said, just because we enjoy seeing wife with a bbc does not mean we are sissies. I am dom and enjoy telling my wife who she is going to get fucked by, she loves the control I have over her pussy. If a bbc tried to disrespect me then he would be bounced out on his head in seconds.

TE="Texas sub guy 4 bbc, post: 907406, member: 63813"]View attachment 727494 I'm always made to wear panties and fluff his BBC and lick him clean afterwards.[/QUOTE]
I dont think your "made" to do anything. You want to do that and want to be told, which is fine.

It is only humiliating if chuck feels humiliated ....... I would be turned on to wear my wife's parties while her bull fucked her.

I suspect if bull wants this it is really for HIS pleasure which is OK by me....

When I wear the wife's panties I don't fill them up much more than she does as she has a very hairy pussy. Her mound is about an inch thick...I'm only a little bigger than that. If one of her bulls tried to put them on he could barely fit one of his balls in them!
Don't be silly. Bulls are Real Men..... And Real Men would never, ever, wear panties. That's only for sissy cuckolds.

Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?
i do it 24/7

When my wife is in her frisky mood she will ask me to wear her panties while her bull fucks her. I do not mind, and it does feel sexy, especially when I get to clean her after she is well fucked.
I am in panties 24/7.. and usually some other garment the day of the date..... a day before her date, the day of and the day after I am in chastity... I always clean and have no options

Would you do it?
Hubby already has several pairs of lace panties which I make him wear to help him adjust to his beta-male status. He will wear them around the house while he completes domestic chores and combined with his chastity device he really is growing into his new role.
Ultimately I would like to think that an alpha-male would get whatever he wants. If he wants hubby to wear my panties to earn the right to watch us together then I can't think why either my hubby or I would have any reason to complain xx

I was made to wear my wifes dirty panties to work. She had been with her lover all weekend and never changed her panties all weekend. When she got home on sun night she told me that she had a gift for me. She took out the panties and you could smell the sex and cum all over them and still wet from thier last fuck. I was told to waer them to work the next. Still one of the hottest things ever.

Wow that's sounds amazing, would love to try it

Back