Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
here my hubby

Attachments

• current hubby has my crotchless panties on.flv
    21.2 MB · Views: 154
  • current hubby wear panites.flv
    9.5 MB · Views: 76
Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?
i would... i just like humilation and the feeling that i am owned

My wife is sort of old fashioned in that she wears pantyhose everyday no matter if she's wearing a skirt or pants. And she likes the way they feel and make her legs look, and at her job she says it makes her look more professional. She first asked me to wear her pantyhose when she started dating the man who became her regular boyfriend. She had had affairs before and never asked me to wear anything while she was with her lovers. But for some reason she said it made her feel less anxious when she was out on a regular date--dinner, dancing, etc.--knowing that I was at home wearing her pantyhose waiting for her. I now wear her hose daily, usually with her panties too, I got so used to the feeling that I almost feel naked without them. And they aren't my own pantyhose. She only wants me to wear her hose, ones that she has worn before. The best explanation I've gotten from her is that it makes her feel close to me. She's in charge so I don't question her.

I think this lifestyle is all about exalting Black Men and dehumanizing white boys. We are inferior beta males anyway, so why not take the next step to feminization. It is good for the Superior Black Man and His white female to observe the white male in his humiliation and feminization. It is a constant reminder of who is the Boss (Black Man) and who is the bitch (white boy).
You are so right!!!!!

When I wear the wife's panties I don't fill them up much more than she does as she has a very hairy pussy. Her mound is about an inch thick...I'm only a little bigger than that. If one of her bulls tried to put them on he could barely fit one of his balls in them!

i wear my wifes knickers when she is in work (i am a house husband) and when she is with her bf so it would be great to do it when they are together infront of me!!

In time past, the saying "TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS", you the blackman, are the victors over the white man when it comes to the battle of who owns and has the right to breed and fuck white women. We are defeated and are now yours to do with as you wish. Our women are yours (also they want you), by conquest, and we the defeated white man bow to you the victor. In those older days the defeated males wore sackcloth, now its pink panties and stockings. We dont want to fight you (we are scared), and will never rise up against you, (we love being blackmans slaves), and love you to humiliate us and love having your masterful control over us, and your foot standing on our necks and heads, as testamony to your role as masters, (which i can never see being challenged again), the world is owned by the superior BLACKMAN, (thank god).

Wow. I don't think I've ever heard it described better

Back