Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?

I would punch him in the head.

Story: It was so embarrassing ... sitting there "naked" in the corner of the room, my wife's panties stuffed inside my mouth, as I jerked my little 4 inch "peepee" and watched as the huge black stud pounded my wife's tight, little pussy. I'd already cum twice. Time and again (more than I could count) I would hear my wife moan through another ORGASM ... she never orgasmed when I fucked her ... only orally.
How would she ever respect me after this day. Then I saw the huge black man tense up, let out a loud moan of his own, and push deeply into my sweet bride's receptive HOLE. I knew, as she repeated the words "yes, oh yes, oh god yes" , that he was spewing his potent, black, man seeds inside my darling wife's cunt. Would she ever want me after this day ... that was to be seen! :)

GIF_BBCpounding.gif

Last edited:
Story: It was so embarrassing ... sitting there "naked" in the corner of the room, my wife's panties stuffed inside my mouth, as I jerked my little 4 inch "peepee" and watched as the huge black stud pounded my wife's tight, little pussy. I'd already cum twice. Time and again (more than I could count) I would hear my wife moan through another ORGASM ... she never orgasmed when I fucked her ... only orally.
How would she ever respect me after this day. Then I saw the huge black man tense up, let out a loud moan of his own, and push deeply into my sweet bride's receptive HOLE. I knew as she repeated the words "yes, oh yes, oh god yes" that he was spewing his potent, black, man seeds inside my darling wife's cunt. Would she ever want me after this day ... that was to be seen! :)

View attachment 192355
A pounding most of us can't give!

Turns me on to have my man in my moist panties while I am with a Bull. Emasculates him, gets him into the deep submissive state he should be in to serve and please both me and the Bull:) While it may be humiliating, I know that our cuck is incredibly excited by it and thereby, it increases my excitement as well! So much more about the mental and psychological than the physical, but that is coming from a woman's perspective. Even the most amazing BBC in the world can't get me off without the psychological aspect:)

Turns me on to have my man in my moist panties while I am with a Bull. Emasculates him, gets him into the deep submissive state he should be in to serve and please both me and the Bull:) While it may be humiliating, I know that our cuck is incredibly excited by it and thereby, it increases my excitement as well! So much more about the mental and psychological than the physical, but that is coming from a woman's perspective. Even the most amazing BBC in the world can't get me off without the psychological aspect:)

For most hubbies, they'll be shaking like a jellyfish.

This all started for us when a black lover met us at a local hotel. The three of us met for drinks in the bar. After a little while my lover handed hubby a gift wrapped present. I was a bit shocked but, ok we were out for some fun. It had pink paper and ribbons on it. Hubby blushing some took it, as my black lover explained he should go to the room open the gift and do as the instructions inside told him to do. My lover ordered two more drinks for him and I and told hubby to go open his gift. As I found out later the gift was sexy panties and bra for hubby. He was instructed to put them on and answer the door to the room when we knocked. I was blown away seeing hubby all femmed, but I had a hot black lover. Hubby has cross dressed ever since. My lover has moved away but the memories are still there

View attachment 187217

Sexy

For some hubbies, they might prefer to sit back and watch. But later the desire is going to slowly creep into their minds, watching the wife enjoy herself. They too would want to feel a lot of what she's feeling . . . and at that moment will do anything the bull demands!

For some hubbies, they might prefer to sit back and watch. But later the desire is going to slowly creep into their minds, watching the wife enjoy herself. They too would want to feel a lot of what she's feeling . . . and at that moment will do anything the bull demands!
I totally agree. I have come to the point where I would love to feel a black cock in my mouth and ass. I have seen so many movies of black cock filling white pussy on the internet that this is the only thing that excites me. I would love to worship black cock and help the black race take over every white person male and female.

Back