******* wife open to suggestions of fucking others

I don't know if you guys sometimes go out, but you could try going somewhere where a lot of black men go. And get her to ******* and dance, and see how she reacts to real hot black dudes around her :)

Or, if you have a suitable black male friend you might invite him one day for a party at home, or to watch a movie together on the couch. Or play an erotic board game ;)

Good suggestions.

Here's what I would say if you and her have never swapped with another couple or had a threesome it's all about your girl and what she thinks about it. Mine was good with the the couple thing never and still is not willing to godown the road of a single guy joining us . My 50 cents

She doesn't even seem interested any more want even talk about it much
But on the subject of drinking,several months had passed since we discussed her being with a black man so back in the summer we went to a club and she had a few drinks and she was dressed quite sexy in a loose short skirt and this one black guy had been eyeing her and her came up and asked me to dance with her and i told him it was up to her.
So before they danced she excused herself to the ladies room and came back and whisperd in my ear keep these i looked down and she put her panties in my lap so they went to the dance floot to a real dark part and danced 4 or5 real slow songs,she came back and said feel she put my hand between her thighs and they were coverd in cum

But on the subject of drinking,several months had passed since we discussed her being with a black man so back in the summer we went to a club and she had a few drinks and she was dressed quite sexy in a loose short skirt and this one black guy had been eyeing her and her came up and asked me to dance with her and i told him it was up to her.
So before they danced she excused herself to the ladies room and came back and whisperd in my ear keep these i looked down and she put her panties in my lap so they went to the dance floot to a real dark part and danced 4 or5 real slow songs,she came back and said feel she put my hand between her thighs and they were coverd in cum
She said while they danced her held so close and she could feel his big dick thru his slacks so he took her hand and placed it on his dick she said she nearly fainted at the size of it he told her to take it out and she said no so he unzipped his slacks and said take it out she said no again so he took it out and placed it inside her skirt she said it was so huge and so hot between her lips he told her wanted to fuck her and she said she's with her man so as he was rubbing his dick between her lips she said she got so wet and when he started cum she had the most intense orgasm just standing there with his huge dick shooting all that cum on her pussy

When my wife is ******* enough, she says that every man looks at her and wants to fuck her. This is probably

true since she is good looking and has huge natural tits. When I'm filling her 3 holes with my cock and black

and white dildos, I say that she's fucking and sucking some of our black and white male friends. She willfully

goes along with me and takes it further saying that she fucks and sucks them when I'm not home. I tell her

that I want her to fuck other men and watch, but she said she doesn't want me to watch.
Then the next day, she says she only wants to be with me.

I'm confused. Is she really ready for sex with our friends? Is it just her fantasy and she's not ready to act on it?
Is she just role playing? Should I suggest some of our friends come over and see what happens?
I'd like your opinions. Thanks.
It's role playing in my opinion just that but you might get her into the right senario. Now that she knows what you are thinking.

Back