******* wife open to suggestions of fucking others

HankLS

Male
When my wife is ******* enough, she says that every man looks at her and wants to fuck her. This is probably

true since she is good looking and has huge natural tits. When I'm filling her 3 holes with my cock and black

and white dildos, I say that she's fucking and sucking some of our black and white male friends. She willfully

goes along with me and takes it further saying that she fucks and sucks them when I'm not home. I tell her

that I want her to fuck other men and watch, but she said she doesn't want me to watch.
Then the next day, she says she only wants to be with me.

I'm confused. Is she really ready for sex with our friends? Is it just her fantasy and she's not ready to act on it?
Is she just role playing? Should I suggest some of our friends come over and see what happens?
I'd like your opinions. Thanks.

I recognize some things you describe here. In the past when my wife whas ******* or maybe a litlle tipsy she only would talk and fantasize about it. The day after she suddenly diden't like the things she said anymore. But After this happend repeatedly she like the idea and fantasy also. these days she even talk openly about it when she's sober.

I think you want to go to fast man.

Even my wife is fantasize about it with me these days, i can still notice it's still to fast for the real thing for her. I'm sure it only will happen if it happens spontaneously. So i would suggest first wait till she's ready for it when she sober to. It takes time.

12-10-16 Last night, I complained to her that we didn’t have sex all weekend. She is trying on bathing suits, which turns me on, but it’s getting late in the night so it looks like it’s not happening. I have some whiskey to help me sleep, but I’m not ******* and she doesn’t know that. Then as we turn off the lights to go to bed, she starts blowing me and we start having sex. SHE IS NOT *******, but as I put my fingers in her mouth, SHE SAYS it’s a black cock and SHE SAYS that she loves it when I fuck her with those black dildos. I ask her if she would like “that” implying her being with a black man and she says, “Oh, yes!” and she moans. Since she was NOT ******* and says that she wants black cock, do you think she really means it? Since she thinks that I’m *******, I have an excuse by saying I was ******* when I suggested it. Is she getting closer to being with a black man?

12-10-16 Last night, I complained to her that we didn’t have sex all weekend. She is trying on bathing suits, which turns me on, but it’s getting late in the night so it looks like it’s not happening. I have some whiskey to help me sleep, but I’m not ******* and she doesn’t know that. Then as we turn off the lights to go to bed, she starts blowing me and we start having sex. SHE IS NOT *******, but as I put my fingers in her mouth, SHE SAYS it’s a black cock and SHE SAYS that she loves it when I fuck her with those black dildos. I ask her if she would like “that” implying her being with a black man and she says, “Oh, yes!” and she moans. Since she was NOT ******* and says that she wants black cock, do you think she really means it? Since she thinks that I’m *******, I have an excuse by saying I was ******* when I suggested it. Is she getting closer to being with a black man?
Like I mention in my previous answer m wife also growing slowly fanatsize with me but at the and, it's "she" who have to decide and take the step. Whe can only talk about our feelings even it's a weird fantasy. Keep talking with her and "take your time" don't rush !

....Alcohol (if mixed correctly with other selective ingredients) tends to lower a person's defenses to suggestions. Since it is the Christmas season, I highly suggest you consider Brandy Alexanders as they're easy to make ... 1 part brandy, 1 part dark creame de cacao, 2 parts heavy or light cream ... shake vigorously in a shaker with ice for 10-15 seconds ... pour (strain) into a glass ... sprinkle with nutmeg ... and I promise you, she'll find them delicious and want more, and be revealing anything you wish to know AND open to suggestions after just 3-4 drinks. That's a Promise! ;)

Last edited:
....Alcohol (if mixed correctly with other selective ingredients) tends to lower a person's defenses to suggestions. Since it is the Christmas season, I highly suggest you consider Brandy Alexanders as they're easy to make ... 1 part brandy, 1 part dark creame de cacao, 2 parts heavy or light cream ... shake vigorously in a shaker with ice for 10-15 seconds ... pour (strain) in a glass ... sprinkle with nutmeg ... and I promise you, she'll find them delicious and want more, and be revealing anything you wish to know AND open to suggestions after just 3-4 drinks. That's a Promise! ;)

Thanks for the advice. I won’t rush, but sometimes it seems like it takes forever.

I’ll have to try that *******. Thanks.

Gooooooo--oood things cum to those who wait! Patience is a virtue!! I look back to feeling like it was just a waste of time but... played carefully and skillfully, the magic was well worth the wait. Stay the course captains!! Steady...steady. ;)

Thanks for the advice. I won’t rush, but sometimes it seems like it takes forever.

I’ll have to try that *******. Thanks.
Take your time and don't rush her. We actually talked about it for a cpl years before it actually happened. Been into the lifestyle now for about 7 years. Alcohol relaxes a person's inhibitions. I assure if she is talking about it with you after a few drinks, she's thinking about when she's stone sober. If or when it happens, it will be well worth the wait.

A simple ******* that you might like. Glass half full of crushed ice, half crown royal apple and half cranberry juice..2 or 3 of those and she may make you blush! :)

Believe it or not, about 30 years ago I told my wife that I wanted a MMF threesome during sex, when we were both sober. I was surprised when she asked, “With who?” I had no answer at the time. I never brought it up again, because I think she was offended and thought that it was perverted. She used to be and probably still is pretty vanilla. I haven’t brought it up again until recently.

When I left my wife briefly for a sexy, openly honest, multi-orgasmic girlfriend, I asked my girlfriend for an MMF and she said that she would have trouble concentrating on both men. She also thought that it was unusual for a man to ask for an MMF…… she thought most men desired a MFF. She said that she could do see herself doing that with her best female friend.

4-5 shots of vodka usually makes her so ******* that she will do most anything and she feels less bloated. However, Beringer's White Zinfandel did wonders 1 year ago, when she took anal like a champ and admitted to fucking other men when I wasn't home. She never really did as far as I know?????

Believe it or not, about 30 years ago I told my wife that I wanted a MMF threesome during sex, when we were both sober. I was surprised when she asked, “With who?” I had no answer at the time. I never brought it up again, because I think she was offended and thought that it was perverted. She used to be and probably still is pretty vanilla. I haven’t brought it up again until recently.

When I left my wife briefly for a sexy, openly honest, multi-orgasmic girlfriend, I asked my girlfriend for an MMF and she said that she would have trouble concentrating on both men. She also thought that it was unusual for a man to ask for an MMF…… she thought most men desired a MFF. She said that she could do see herself doing that with her best female friend.
So did she give in for a bbc?

Becareful in getting your woman ******* or tipsy. If she freaks out and creates a problem, you might be arrested for her not being able to consent.

I don't know if you guys sometimes go out, but you could try going somewhere where a lot of black men go. And get her to ******* and dance, and see how she reacts to real hot black dudes around her :)

Or, if you have a suitable black male friend you might invite him one day for a party at home, or to watch a movie together on the couch. Or play an erotic board game ;)

Back