Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

View attachment 1984385
I've known that from our 1st date an that hot blowjob she gave. Been wrapped around her little finger since.
At first I thought I felt sorry for her because of the bipolar disorder but then came to really care and love her.
Now it's all been happening so fast these last two months Christy has changed so much. Never thought she would do any of these things. I know I've got to be more accepting but its hard.. I can't get Javon huge nut sack pounding her out of my head

What exactly are you going to accept? That she is his? That she is his slut by choice? Define what it is that you have to be "more accepting"?

Yeah. Your right. Accepting that this is what she wants right now. To not worry when she over at Eric's place wondering if she going to come home. I think it will pass. Christy a smart woman I got to trust her. Idk. Lyinng in the same bed thinking about her with Javon. Its going to take some accepting. Dont know how others

My husband is a sweet man but tends to over react. I work hard. I also like to play hard.
Eric is very social and has lots of friends many of them into the lifestyle. Which has been fun. Maybe I am a slut for letting them all fuck me at the same time and cuming all in me but it was the most amazing feeling of my life. I can't wait to let them do it again.
I'm such a different person when I'm with them you wouldn't recognize me. Eric has a way of bringing out my deep dark submissive side and Javon is the biggest black thug I've ever met.
Marriage, career, and thick hung black men you really can have it all! Christy 20180716_212424.jpg

Holy crap! This has the be the most honest and hottest cuckhold scenario i’ve ever read before. First of all, Christy is a very hot hotwife. I’m sure she has no shortage of bulls trying to get her. Jake, I have to commend you for sticking by her side and being the best cuck you can. This is going to be an ongoing ever evolving marriage now that Christy has the BBC on her mind. Jake, the best thing you can do is keep communicating with her, support her.

After reading through all these pages I couldn't help but to add my feelings about y'all.. But after reading about how seriously she is involved with Eric, I can understand why you feel so neglected but at the same time, I really feel all this is very exciting to you and more so than you're willing to admit.. I can only hope that you continue to support her addiction to black cock.

Never realized how much my wife loves oral sex until Javon been coming over. If she doesn't have her hand on his dick..It's in her mouth. All that black jizz..Christy swallows it All. It seems the more cum has in her..just makes her want More!
Even Eric has started coming over. I've seen her suck him off twice..both times he laughed at me while holding her head in place. Christy couldn't hardly breath. Saying..this is how you treat a white bitch!
When the guys are around she always has a stupid goofy look on her face and t20180727_204621.jpg20180727_201235.jpghe apartment reeks with sex stains on the furniture.

After reading through all these pages I couldn't help but to add my feelings about y'all.. But after reading about how seriously she is involved with Eric, I can understand why you feel so neglected but at the same time, I really feel all this is very exciting to you and more so than you're willing to admit.. I can only hope that you continue to support her addiction to black cock.
Felt like I support her all week. Only to find out instead of us going to Kansas and visit her family..she taking her vacation with Eric ..was looking forward to getting away with her and taking a break. So yeah.

not uncommon. Usually my fiance is into it when we laugh at him. he did get beat up twice tho. He wasn't pleased at all 3some went bad young African American punk cums inside me secretly with out saying anything after I said no creampied. long story short I received 2 more cream pies and poor Ricky got beat up then locked out of the house! As long as you know your number one and these black men are for needs we all have. Good luck
Another person would hit me just one time!

not uncommon. Usually my fiance is into it when we laugh at him. he did get beat up twice tho. He wasn't pleased at all 3some went bad young African American punk cums inside me secretly with out saying anything after I said no creampied. long story short I received 2 more cream pies and poor Ricky got beat up then locked out of the house! As long as you know your number one and these black men are for needs we all have. Good luck
Kinda sounds like assault....

Looks like your woman has gotten thoroughly blackened and "thuggifed". Total slut for BBC. As for the weight gain, it looks good on her. Maybe she's prepping her body to get bred?

Only if this is real. I like Christy, it has been made to sound like she is mentally handicapper and owned by Eric. At first advice it was requested from Jake, which we offered different opinions. in which all have gone by the wayside. I voiced my opinion one-sided on information from Jake. Christy if you are there I changed my view when you posted yourself to tell some of your story. I can see that you are a very sexy white wife and that alone is a joy in itself. I truly hope you get exactly what you want out of cuckolding. Many cuckolds would love to be yours with all your games and flaws. Jake you need to realize that cuckolding if it is done because a man loves his unsatisfied wife that it isn't suppose to be about him and his feelings, desires and sexual satisfaction. Of course I wouldn't stand for mistreatment toward Christy of Jake, and if things get out of hand in that way, I would step up as the wife protector.

Back