Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

She's also bi-polor. Sometimes she won't tell me anything for days. Then feel bad. And week later and tell me what happened
I understand your situation. I don't know how you started the cuckold lifestyle. I believe before you both start, you have to make it clear that if either one of you wants to end it, then you both end it. People giving advice that you should enjoy what is happening is good for a few but not many.

My wife is very promiscuous and if we weren't in the lifestyle she would just cheat behind my back. Like b4

There will be people cheering her on, but down deep, I see a problem. Any type of alternative lifestyle like this, for it to work for a couple, requires both parties to buy in and be on board. It appears you are having misgivings and second thoughts. You need to bring this up to her. If she cares about your needs and feelings, she should listen. If she does not listen, that tells you where her allegiance lies, and it's not with you.

That she apparently cheated before, and you believe she would again, tells me this is not a relationship built on trust. This whole scenario may be good jerk-off fantasy for guys who want to be in this lifestyle, but it's my opinion that this is not healthy for your relationship, unless you two can talk, and you can trust her, and she gives you reason to trust her.

Again, just my two cents worth.

You, at this point have three choices as I see it. Except her actions, stop the lifestyle or leave and let them worry about their relationship. Two things with me, if I wanted it to end it and she refuses, I would not provide financially or emotionally for her or them, and I would plan to move or have her move. Like I said anyone that steps into cuckolding, without addressing that they would end it if either the husband or wife become uncomfortable, started out not protecting the marriage first .

So if...... if this is true.....

Big if...

If it’s true, then that’s your life Cuck. Period. Leave her or change what you need to change to be the best cuck you can be. Encourage her to take her bipolar meds first and foremost. That’s a life issue. For everyone involved. But if you love her and want her to be happy and you can see yourself in the mirror everyday and keep it moving then be a good cuck. Help her get shaved, and cleansed and lotioned. Help her keep her men sucked and hard. Serve them drinks. Rim them when they ask. When they fuck, you cease to exist as a man. You’re just there to see how insignificant you are sexually as a male, and to be a point guard. Be the assist man. Oh you need lube sir? Need a ******* baby? Sir would you like stroked under the table while you chat with your slut (my wife?). That’s your life now. Or leave her and man the fuck up.

Back