Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

When I'm around her its different. I agreed to be in lifestyle b4 we married and to support her throughout. Just gets frustrating when she spends so much time with him. It's good to be able to talk about it. None of our friends or family know.

Then get you a woman. See how her bull acts? Act that way with your new woman. Pretend you’re black. Women love it. Then either you’ll be happy with her or your wife will get jealous and come back. Got to plan ahead *******.

Well I'm Not giving her up. She a good girl very smart. Just didn't expect this. The last guy didn't take her out this much. Something I've got to get used too I guess. Damn it. She was supposed to come home today

When she gets home. Eat her pussy. Dude fucking watch movies, ask a friend, eat her ass, use fingers, toys, tell her you can taste the cum in her, and swallowing it gives you more power since you’re such a real life bitch you need real mans cum in you.... ask her if you can share bbc with her...

Hey. I'm starting to get worried. She hasn't answered any my text. Very unlike her. She should be home by now. We both got work in the morning

Reactions: raf
Your right. Been in the lifestyle for 3+ yrs. Now. I just. She treats this guy different then the others. I just don't like This one.

Reactions: raf
Your right. Been in the lifestyle for 3+ yrs. Now. I just. She treats this guy different then the others. I just don't like This one.

You've had two types of advice. One is from people immersed in this, telling you to become more submissive and more of a cuckold. The other type of advice (from me) is that if you are not comfortable, and do not feel you can trust her, that you have to talk to her about this, if you want your relationship to survive. Making something like this requires both parties to agree to it, not that she is leading you down this road, and you have no choice.

Well I'm Not giving her up. She a good girl very smart. Just didn't expect this. The last guy didn't take her out this much. Something I've got to get used too I guess. Damn it. She was supposed to come home today
I agree don't give up - get ur ass back in control ( share with others huge cock guys)

The question here is what is a good cuckold? What is good for one out of a hundred husbands is not for the other 99. I have been on this site long enough to realize that a very small percentage of members go for extreme cuckolding, and because this is a site that is pushing IR relationships, B2W is not a cuckold, hotwife site as is many others. The fact of the matter is most of the truth here is based on fantasies of Black bulls being super studs and real men. BBC has nothing to do with superiority, and we are just dreaming if we think they are. Cuckolding is all about a husband and wife's relationship.

Just enjoy it!!!! is what being a Cuckold is about... Cuckolding is about the wives and their needs, not ours, be proud to be her cuckold. If you can't handle that then you got in to the wrong lifestyle...
You have a nice wife, If you are happy with the cuckold lifestyle you are living, than that is good. Cuckolding is not your way and no one else's. Your whole post is about you and what you want and like not others. In cuckolding few take it to the extreme level you seem to like.

Back