Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

Black cock is never a bad decision. Just let nature take its course and let black men have her whenever. It may help her feel better emotionally ‍♂️

Your wife is a beautiful woman and her suffering from Bi-polar is a medical issue, lol " black cock is never a bad decision" that is nice but not a cure all in this situation. You need to be happy as well, if not there is a problem. Cuckolding needs to be fulfilling for all involved and there is very little enjoyment in suffering alone if the game isn't played to satisfy both husband and wife.

Your wife is a beautiful woman and her suffering from Bi-polar is a medical issue, lol " black cock is never a bad decision" that is nice but not a cure all in this situation. You need to be happy as well, if not there is a problem. Cuckolding needs to be fulfilling for all involved and there is very little enjoyment in suffering alone if the game isn't played to satisfy both husband and wife.
You always give good advice. Thx. But being bipolar is not what you think. Some days she a sweetheart wife..other times violently. Of course the sex is great. Except lately she been giving it All to Eric and his friend

The advise I am trying to provide is based on reality and not just fantasy. Cuckolding can be one of two things, one a complete and dedicated lifestyle that can strengthen and add to a husband and wife's relationship. The second thing is a game of testing ones fantasies, the question I would ask myself , is this the way I wanted this game to become. People telling you to just go with whatever happens are not you. For some walking on thin ice with a threat of falling through and drowning might be thrilling for some, but only you know what you are comfortable with. The statement that many men would want to be in your place may be slightly true. But also many men feed of the humiliation as if it is an addicting ******* and need a fix. Fantasy can blend in with reality to a point, but to let fantasy go unchecked is very dangerous to a marriage. and if the wife lets the bull have his foot in your marriage, unless you desire his humiliation, he has nothing to lose if he helps to ruin your marriage.

I do know what Bi-polar is. It is possible to control by medication. I suffer from depression and need meds to help me in my day to day life. Her being Bi-Polar may have been good a reason not to try cuckolding. Chances are that she is blind to the reality that if she lets a bull ruin her marriage, he will most likely tire of her and then she will really be hurt. A good bull will never come between the husband and wife.

I do know what Bi-polar is. It is possible to control by medication. I suffer from depression and need meds to help me in my day to day life. Her being Bi-Polar may have been good a reason not to try cuckolding. Chances are that she is blind to the reality that if she lets a bull ruin her marriage, he will most likely tire of her and then she will really be hurt. A good bull will never come between the husband and wife.
Your maybe right and it feels that way sometimes. I can handle the humiliation even how her pussy become stretched out from over use. Just don't want to lose her over this. The bruises she comes home with get me very worried. I know she likes the DOM stuff.. But think it's going to far

I feel as a man myself it is our responsibility to protect the weaker sex. I am sure of the bull isn't on your side from what you have shared. A real great bull never really harm a husband and wife relationship. It is your life and all I can do is reply to you, wise cuckolds know the limits and couples respect their marriage first. Your wife is physically a beautiful woman, it has to be a trying time. Some cuckolds that like extreme humiliation would love your situation but they are honestly few and far between. Your whole situation is in your hands not any other man, good luck.

Thank you Marcus your post reminded me of my 1st experience with a blackman. Daniel was a much older Dom who was incredible and changed my life. I cried and cried when he passed away. My husband is a wonderful man but with black men it has been so much more intense so hot. The connection I feel when Eric and Jevon are both inside me is indescribable. I love every part of my life. Kisses Christy 20180703_165713.jpg20180702_191354.jpg

Back