Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

You have a right not to agree. No matter what is said or thought no one has to be the whim of another human being unless ****** to comply like slavery , or being to young to leave home. If any man is in a cuckold relationship and is unhappy he has choices, to stay or leave. The whole theme of this thread is in the title, either it is a problem or it isn't.

She is over at his place 3x a week. Over there right now. Think I made a mistake in agreeing to All this. IDK
enjoy it! and why not get a girl for yourself? It is all about fucking and pleasure after all. Just because you share it does not necessarily mean that you are a sub or a cuck.
Im a dom guy who likes to share a gf with friends and bbc, but i also fuck her when I want to and can fuck other girls (usually her friends) - its about fun for all. When you can talk to her about the dynamic and work out a system for both of you. Usually after the initial shine loses its luster things change - you have a relationship - she is fucking the guy, big difference.

enjoy it! and why not get a girl for yourself? It is all about fucking and pleasure after all. Just because you share it does not necessarily mean that you are a sub or a cuck.
Im a dom guy who likes to share a gf with friends and bbc, but i also fuck her when I want to and can fuck other girls (usually her friends) - its about fun for all. When you can talk to her about the dynamic and work out a system for both of you. Usually after the initial shine loses its luster things change - you have a relationship - she is fucking the guy, big difference.
No. I don't think so. Don't tell my Jake that.
He is busy working two jobs to save up money to buy us a house.
It's true. I haven't had an orgasm with my husband since Eric shoved his fat black monster into me.
But, with my friend Cynthia help i have my cuck hubby right where I like him.
Caged and begging.

No. I don't think so. Don't tell my Jake that.
He is busy working two jobs to save up money to buy us a house.
It's true. I haven't had an orgasm with my husband since Eric shoved his fat black monster into me.
But, with my friend Cynthia help i have my cuck hubby right where I like him.
Caged and begging.
. Works both ways. Also means Jake has transformed you into a slut for BBC which seems more popular today.

I feel like the happiest woman alive.
I love being pregnant.View attachment 2638157 I love my big milky boobs. I dream of my baby his little brown mouth suckling from them.
Of course my horny Jake is all over them.
I do love to tease my caged cuck. Lol.

Ladies. Don't let your husband petty jealously spoil your fun. I dont.
Xoxo Christy
You're one hotwife.

View attachment 2275249 I don't agree that 90% is cuckold controlled. I don't find that true in most marriages let alone a cuckold one. Before we married, my Jake knew his place and loves it. He may not be as well endowed as my black lovers, but his magic tongue gets me off every time. His dick is just the perfect size for anal. Ohh. I Love it when he reams me after!
As for Eric, there are many dominant black men in the lifestyle. Eventually you meet more aggressive or "uncaring " thug types who may or may not give you a choice.
If you don't have your sh#t together it's always more than you can handle.
If you do, then you get to have your cake and eat it too!! Kisses to all our friends , xoxo Christy.
I love it when women smoke while I eat their freshly fucked pussy!

Back