Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

Never realized how much my wife loves oral sex until Javon been coming over. If she doesn't have her hand on his dick..It's in her mouth. All that black jizz..Christy swallows it All. It seems the more cum has in her..just makes her want More!
Even Eric has started coming over. I've seen her suck him off twice..both times he laughed at me while holding her head in place. Christy couldn't hardly breath. Saying..this is how you treat a white bitch!
When the guys are around she always has a stupid goofy look on her face and tView attachment 2001266View attachment 2001267he apartment reeks with sex stains on the furniture.
Amazing Woman!

I know exactly what this guy was feeling. I agreed to this Bcos both J and I had this fantasy. She didn't want to do it but over time it became apparent that it turned her on. She started with simply denying me. For a few months and then the cage arrived. In my head it would be a fantasy for her to play now and again but she read up on this lifestyle. She was informed as was I. Be fired we began she outlined the basic terms & said that if we did this then we do it all. I nodded. So for me it's been nearly 9 months without sex. A hand job or two and wet dream. She has a couple of regulars she used to see in weekends and now it's midweek too. I do regret things a little but I made my bed. Speak to her.
Mike

I know exactly what this guy was feeling. I agreed to this Bcos both J and I had this fantasy. She didn't want to do it but over time it became apparent that it turned her on. She started with simply denying me. For a few months and then the cage arrived. In my head it would be a fantasy for her to play now and again but she read up on this lifestyle. She was informed as was I. Be fired we began she outlined the basic terms & said that if we did this then we do it all. I nodded. So for me it's been nearly 9 months without sex. A hand job or two and wet dream. She has a couple of regulars she used to see in weekends and now it's midweek too. I do regret things a little but I made my bed. Speak to her.
Mike
" then the cage arrived "??
I don't like the thoughts of that at all.
9 mos. Only a couple hand jobs.??
How do you guys do it??
If Christy puts a cage on me I think I'll go nuts

How do you guys do it??
That would the actual fun for her ain't it? She'd enjoy the cuckold angst and knowing she holds that power over you with that little key! That's what motivates them to keep the cuck hubbies from cumming for more longer periods. That sorta power play that can be pleasantly addictive.

Last edited:
How do you guys do it??
Believe me it's not been easy but it's been 4 months in chastity and the previous 4.5 was just denial. I wasn't allowed intercourse but she would let me jerk off. I was playing into the fantasy. She then decided the trial was over and got home from work with her waiting and a cage for me to try. So that went on and it's been on 90% of the time since. She allows me out for training and rugby. But when I walk in it goes straight back on. Almost the first thing she does. And she usually does it dressed down. So it's been 6 months or more with sex or blow job. Few hand jobs and a few wet dreams. And yes it is the hardest thing I've done.

That would the actual fun for her ain't it? She'd enjoy the cuckold angst and knowing she holds that power over you with that little key! That's what motivates them to keep the cuck hubbies from cumming for more longer periods. That sorta power play that can be pleasantly addictive.
You nailed it. Its the power play she loves and also the knowledge that I'm completely unsatisfied. You have an idea of her body and she is super pretty too. She has a stunning body and she will dress down when she can to show off her ass or her tits. She had had implants so often she just won't wear a bra and she knows people notice, even neighbours. She gets turned on knowing I notice men eyeballing her and she will often flirt with them. So yes it's the power thing. She was in town last week shopping and she noticed some guys checking her out and she tapped my cage in front of them.

You nailed it. Its the power play she loves and also the knowledge that I'm completely unsatisfied. You have an idea of her body and she is super pretty too. She has a stunning body and she will dress down when she can to show off her ass or her tits. She had had implants so often she just won't wear a bra and she knows people notice, even neighbours. She gets turned on knowing I notice men eyeballing her and she will often flirt with them. So yes it's the power thing. She was in town last week shopping and she noticed some guys checking her out and she tapped my cage in front of them.
. Wait until she gets the strapon and starts pegging you. The cage becomes part of your beta sub life.

. Wait until she gets the strapon and starts pegging you. The cage becomes part of your beta sub life.
It's been ordered hun. My cuck will use it on my over his chastity cage (i don't want him to have any orgasms during fucking me) and then I will be using it on him whilst locked. He doesn't believe I'll do it to him but I know better. I'm patient. LolJ xoxox

Back