Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

Christy got sick her last time over at Eric's. Had to take her to hospital and they pumped her stomach. After a ******* and IV the doctor took me into his office and asked about the bruises and if I was abusing my wife. Wasn't about to admit it was from Eric and his friend..But when the doctor told me about contacting police detective..I lied an said it happened at a swinger party. Don't think he believed it and mentioned that he seen ******* victim b4 and Christy looked worse. They ran some test that came back negative an later she was released.
When we got back home her phone was full of messages from Eric wanting to know where "his bitch" was. The guy a fucking ahole!20180707_095133.jpg

Christy got sick her last time over at Eric's. Had to take her to hospital and they pumped her stomach. After a ******* and IV the doctor took me into his office and asked about the bruises and if I was abusing my wife. Wasn't about to admit it was from Eric and his friend..But when the doctor told me about contacting police detective..I lied an said it happened at a swinger party. Don't think he believed it and mentioned that he seen ******* victim b4 and Christy looked worse. They ran some test that came back negative an later she was released.
When we got back home her phone was full of messages from Eric wanting to know where "his bitch" was. The guy a fucking ahole!View attachment 1964481
Looks like she got what she needed. Some black cock love.

I think this better end now or it may not end well. Her having Bi-Polar don't you think that if she has a black man like nojay said find a better bull. Thugs don't make good bulls.

When we got back home her phone was full of messages from Eric wanting to know where "his bitch" was. The guy a fucking ahole!View attachment 1964481
Say goodbye to Eric.

If you don't put your foot down, you will have no one to blame put yourself. I understand your desire not to lose her but you have two choices really. Step up or except her desire for Eric and the other black cocks. No matter what the cheerleaders say to you, cuckolding is suppose to be about the man and his wife, don't allow a bull to call the shots, he is replaceable.

If you don't put your foot down, you will have no one to blame put yourself. I understand your desire not to lose her but you have two choices really. Step up or except her desire for Eric and the other black cocks. No matter what the cheerleaders say to you, cuckolding is suppose to be about the man and his wife, don't allow a bull to call the shots, he is replaceable.
Might be too late if she is already trying to get back with Eric. Could be we have a black master and his white slave already

Maybe you need to get out of the cuck dynamic and just be swingers who are BBC exclusive because any BBC who doesn’t understand it’s not about destroying a marriage is out to destroy the marrriage. MFMBBC is the way to go for you in my opinion

I've been trying to talk too her. She says I'm over reacting. That she can handle it. She going on date tonight with one of the new guys. Idk.

I've been trying to talk too her. She says I'm over reacting. That she can handle it. She going on date tonight with one of the new guys. Idk.
Hook , line, and sinker. She's loving that BBC now. Nice full hot wet pussy feeling all that Black cock now. Enjoying the variety too. Just what Eric wants. She will be very popular with all his black friends.

Hook , line, and sinker. She's loving that BBC now. Nice full hot wet pussy feeling all that Black cock now. Enjoying the variety too. Just what Eric wants. She will be very popular with all his black friends.
Hope your wrong about this. I'm going to have too trust her. I don't have a Lot of friends that will help respond with a rescue like you did. Damn

That's bull *******. She got the ******* beat out of her. I hope she never goes back to that no good woman beater.

Back