Wife has agreed to be shared by her bull

good luck.
If this is true, you are not going to be able to handle it. Once I share a woman with my friends, her libido goes off the charts. I was training one younger girl in NYC, in her 20s and she kept begging me that she needed more dick, she needed more dick. So one night, I just said, fine and I got together 3 buddies and gave them a time to show up and one by one they fucked her. No group play, she wasnt ready for that. And then I told her to schedule one night per week with each of them.

We had a regular local BBC for 4 yrs and and we used to go to a town about 30mile away every few weeks for a night out, we would book an apartment for the 3 of us, so after a few bars and a dance in the clubs we could enjoy ourselves the rest of the night. The one time we had been to a few bars and we bumped into 2 of his friends, whether he had pre arranged it or not was not sure, but we all ended up back at the apartment and she had her first multi bbc fuck and boy was she fucked. After that he took her on his own and they seemed to meet one of his friends each time.

We had a regular local BBC for 4 yrs and and we used to go to a town about 30mile away every few weeks for a night out, we would book an apartment for the 3 of us, so after a few bars and a dance in the clubs we could enjoy ourselves the rest of the night. The one time we had been to a few bars and we bumped into 2 of his friends, whether he had pre arranged it or not was not sure, but we all ended up back at the apartment and she had her first multi bbc fuck and boy was she fucked. After that he took her on his own and they seemed to meet one of his friends each time.
I don’t know if I’m ready for that but it’s all she can talk about. At first I though she was just trying to tease me. Maybe that’s how it started, then she got more serious about it? Anyway her bull says he wants to introduce her to some friends, also bbc’s his age.

That’s amazing, thank you for sharing. I’d like to hear what happened to the 20 something girl. Did she end up booking dates once a week?

Back