Wife and bull finished.

wifewatcher29

Male
From
UK
Wife arrived to meet her guy last night and another 2 black guys were there with him. After some chat and a few drinks he said he wanted her to fuck with the 3 of them. When she said she was not prepared to do that he told her if she did not then they were finished so she left. She was telling me one of the guys did not even speak English. Although I agreed with her about leaving I have been aroused ever since just of the thought of her with 3 guys.

Wife arrived to meet her guy last night and another 2 black guys were there with him. After some chat and a few drinks he said he wanted her to fuck with the 3 of them. When she said she was not prepared to do that he told her if she did not then they were finished so she left. She was telling me one of the guys did not even speak English. Although I agreed with her about leaving I have been aroused ever since just of the thought of her with 3 guys.
I have been there and gone through with it, some bulls get off on that scenerio of owning the woman and having her willing to do anything he asks

Well done to her saying no and leaving. I've learned over the past few years the ladies are in charge not the hubbies or the guys. I was too eager to please at the beginning, going with two guys at once one time, but I put my foot down over guys insisting on a gang bang. If she wants to try 3 or more men, then fair play to her, if not it's her choice.

Good move on her part. The whole issue is consensual sex. Some roll playing is fine but there needs to a level of respect. It sounds like he rounded up some people with little or no regard for your wife. STD's are always a concern and I highly doubt he got any medical done on anyone. From my experience I have found most women prefer one one encounters. I have also met women that are nearly insatiable I certainly wouldn't spring a three man gang fuck without unless it was clearly understood it was what she wanted

Her safety should always be her top priority PERIOD!
No matter how much her hubby gets turned on etc..this is real life. A guy needs to sometimes ask himself if HE would be ok if he found out at the last minute that three guys wanted to gang bang him and one didn't even speak English??? It's an extremely vulnerable position to be in.

Off my soapbox, sorry if I offended anyone but real life dictates using common sense sometimes.

He text her to say he was sorry about what had happened but said he would like some voyeur fun as well. He said that he found it strange that I get to watch her being fucked but she was not into letting him watch. He missed the point that Linda although she had briefly met one of the guy's before she was not prepared to jump into bed with them.

He text her to say he was sorry about what had happened but said he would like some voyeur fun as well. He said that he found it strange that I get to watch her being fucked but she was not into letting him watch. He missed the point that Linda although she had briefly met one of the guy's before she was not prepared to jump into bed with them.
End of chapter... Next story. Move on.

yep hubby is aroused..yet as Ann said wife rules..

As a man who has shared his share of wives as well as my own slave, there is one thing about this story that jumps out to me......lack of trust. Unless a woman is truly 'out there', you must first develop a high level of trust before taking a woman down the road of sharing her. In other words, she has to know that you have her best interest and safety first and foremost in your mind. I have gotten women to the point where they will allow me to take them into situations where not only do they not know any of the guys, but they have sometimes been blindfolded as well. This only comes with trust and that trust has to be earned over time. So many guys get caught up on the fantasy of all of this that they often lose sight of the real life implications of everything. Some of these guys can't even fathom the risk that a woman is taking by putting herself into these situations. If a man is not willing to invest the time to build the trust needed to make a woman feel comfortable enough to allow herself to be shared by him, then she should definitely put her foot down and keep it from happening. I understand why the husband was aroused at the idea of his wife with 3 Bulls, but her safety and peace of mind always comes first.

I dont blame you being aroused I watched my wife fuck three Turkish lads in Marmaris and they didn't know a word of English except "fuck/cunt, but they certainly didn't stop talking when using her

The idea of the wife having to do the guy's friends is certainly erotic and arousing but for us it is safety first. That is why the wife never meets a local guy on her own.

The original poster wife was lucky because what if she and the guy went up to a room and once she was naked and engaged the two friends walked in. Much harder to say 'no' in that situation.

In addition, we always control the venue meaning upscale bar or hotel because we find people behave better in those settings than at say a cheesy motel.

Finally, if a guy suggests wanting to bring a friend or two we always say that those friends have to be vetted by hubby first. Unsurprisingly not a single guy has gone ahead and put those friends in contact with hubby

The idea of the wife having to do the guy's friends is certainly erotic and arousing but for us it is safety first. That is why the wife never meets a local guy on her own.

The original poster wife was lucky because what if she and the guy went up to a room and once she was naked and engaged the two friends walked in. Much harder to say 'no' in that situation.

In addition, we always control the venue meaning upscale bar or hotel because we find people behave better in those settings than at say a cheesy motel.

Finally, if a guy suggests wanting to bring a friend or two we always say that those friends have to be vetted by hubby first. Unsurprisingly not a single guy has gone ahead and put those friends in contact with hubby[/Q
wife in all fours kneeling naked, her bare cunt facing to hotel door, hubby went to door to open it, black date comes in with "friend" .. well wife had not many options...yet she was into it and she liked it..she started to suck strangers cock while date started to fuck her from behind and meanwhile hubby started to take pics and video...:) yes kinda hard to say NO....when your all naked...

As a man who has shared his share of wives as well as my own slave, there is one thing about this story that jumps out to me......lack of trust. Unless a woman is truly 'out there', you must first develop a high level of trust before taking a woman down the road of sharing her. In other words, she has to know that you have her best interest and safety first and foremost in your mind. I have gotten women to the point where they will allow me to take them into situations where not only do they not know any of the guys, but they have sometimes been blindfolded as well. This only comes with trust and that trust has to be earned over time. So many guys get caught up on the fantasy of all of this that they often lose sight of the real life implications of everything. Some of these guys can't even fathom the risk that a woman is taking by putting herself into these situations. If a man is not willing to invest the time to build the trust needed to make a woman feel comfortable enough to allow herself to be shared by him, then she should definitely put her foot down and keep it from happening. I understand why the husband was aroused at the idea of his wife with 3 Bulls, but her safety and peace of mind always comes first.
You said what I was thinking.
I've had a Sub FWB who entrusted me with 'surprising' her in different scenarios, but only because we discussed it beforehand.
There is always TWO sides to every story and just from my experience, I find it hard to believe that her so-called 'Bull' would have fumbled the ball like this.
Especially if wife is meeting him solo.

There is an element missing from this story
It's not quite adding up.

I wonder what said Bull would have to say about it.

Back