Why wouldn't a bull get verified here?

After a month on the forum we've come to the conclusion that anyone not verified as a real person is just a fake. The number of bulls that have come on strong with big talk and then turtled up when we suggest a meet is astounding. And a common thread for them: unverified.

Is there any rational reason why a bull on here wouldn't take the time to post three pics from the neck down and get verified?
They just don't do it and like to play games, that goes for anyone else, just stick with the verified who has a description, has pictures and doesn't keep their profile hidden.

Have met several women/couples on here being unverified. I have tried to verify, but was rejected being mixed race (Indian and Black). The response from the moderator was along the lines of "we are only verifying dark skin Black males at this time".... does anyone know if this has changed or if verification is still possible for mixed ethnicity Black males?

Have met several women/couples on here being unverified. I have tried to verify, but was rejected being mixed race (Indian and Black). The response from the moderator was along the lines of "we are only verifying dark skin Black males at this time".... does anyone know if this has changed or if verification is still possible for mixed ethnicity Black males?
If you're Indian and Black chances are you look pretty Black. So then there was probably something else wrong with your verification.
Black people come in all shades. What you're saying sounds fishy.
i don't believe you remake GIF

Back