Get verified why?

OleMissQoScple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
The actual members on here, are nation wide, most are fake or just checking it out and leaving.

If these numbers are accurate, what is the point of proving your real...
We real but not verified..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230120-110757.png
    Screenshot_20230120-110757.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 83
Most of the quality guys on here only entertain verified profiles, sure you’ll probably be able to meet people but you’ll be limiting your options. Also you’ll take longer to find a quality person if you message unverified accounts. Most of those just aren’t worth the trouble. It just cut down on a lot of the crap on this site, not completely mind you but a lot of it.

Why wouldn’t you want someone to verify who they say they are is my question? I’m not saying that the unverified accounts aren’t real because I’ve met a few on here. But I make them go through some form of verification process before we get into a deep conversation. I don’t feel like wasting my time.

Not trying to knock verified members either, I really appreciate the feedback here.
But we were verified and even paid for FetLife... That was about worthless.
Certified on both swingvillege and SLS...

Interaction here we notice the most real people, and see several varied aren't so real..
Male half here will go to bat and back up anyone who I feel is real, ill also try to call out the fakes...

Verification thru this site as opposed to verification via interpersonal communication ( no middleman) are two different things.. I believe that we are speaking of first, not the latter.

Not trying to knock verified members either, I really appreciate the feedback here.
But we were verified and even paid for FetLife... That was about worthless.
Certified on both swingvillege and SLS...

Interaction here we notice the most real people, and see several varied aren't so real..
Male half here will go to bat and back up anyone who I feel is real, ill also try to call out the fakes...
I just like when people have actual adult conversations

I don't see why one wouldn't verify if they are serious on the site. Doesn't stop all issues but limits many. Too many fake accounts and to date, all I've met on this site have been verified. I don't entertain anyone not verified. Why would I when there is plenty verified?

Verification thru this site as opposed to verification via interpersonal communication ( no middleman) are two different things.. I believe that we are speaking of first, not the latter.
We prefer using Snapchat, can all talk in group, send and share whatever, if they get weird we block...
Use to just send a address but we had a few really uncomfortable things we don't do that anymore 😂

Seriously, I think it would be cool if others could vouch for you. Like yeah, we talked, yeah we met, yeah we fucked and it was dreamy. A testimonial page as part of your profile with or without a star rating 🤔. Much better than so called verification

Seriously, I think it would be cool if others could vouch for you. Like yeah, we talked, yeah we met, yeah we fucked and it was dreamy. A testimonial page as part of your profile with or without a star rating 🤔. Much better than so called verification
They do that on SLS. It’s a swinger site. They call it verifying. So it’s still verification. Just by members. I know a lot of women that don’t like it because it’s like kissing and telling. They like to keep who they play with private.
Edit ** they call it certification on sls. Certs

When Swingvillege.com started, that's exactly how you got verified, you had to meet people that would vouch for you,
This site... Could benefit from that but swingvillege is pretty much for Iowa and locals, still has more members that thos site tho 🤣

At the risk of being labeled a contrarian shite stirrer, I will admit that the current procees that B2W does probably cuts down a large amount of fake profiles. Im just lazy and simply dont see more pussy cumming at me as a result of going thru the process. I need several ladies to provide me with a guaranteed 'incentive' and Im sure to go thru with it.

When Swingvillege.com started, that's exactly how you got verified, you had to meet people that would vouch for you,
This site... Could benefit from that but swingvillege is pretty much for Iowa and locals, still has more members that thos site tho 🤣
Iowa peeps are some horny mf's arent they? I been trying to get up there since before Xmas but that weather is 🥶

Iowa peeps are some horny mf's arent they? I been trying to get up there since before Xmas but that weather is 🥶
******* we can't do anything but watch reruns, ******* beer or fuck 4 almost 5 months out of the year in Iowa..

And seriously discouraging you from going because those winters and that snow and cold is straight up disrespectful...

Back