Verified

97% of gold members are catfish, web pic trolls, creeps posting their unaware wives or some combination thereof. Verifying sets you apart from those jokers and opens the door to more options for you 👍🏾
We’ll see. We don’t plan to meet anyone IRL, but down for sharing pics and communicating. But we to know that’s who we are taking to, not some troll

I see a lot of people who pay for membership, have a lot of posts and pics, but aren’t verified. Since verifying is free, assuming the person isn’t just pretending or fake, why would they not get verified?

Since you are verified it's better to post on the REAL MEMBERS ONLY PRIVATE FORUMS .

General discussion, you're gonna open up to a bunch of trolls who love to take your thread 'off subject' to avoid being called out.

97% of gold members are catfish, web pic trolls, creeps posting their unaware wives or some combination thereof. Verifying sets you apart from those jokers and opens the door to more options for you 👍🏾

100% accurate.
We’ll see. We don’t plan to meet anyone IRL, but down for sharing pics and communicating. But we to know that’s who we are taking to, not some troll

If you don't plan on doing any meetups, there's really no use for gold membership. You can do plenty of chatting for free. And since you're verified you can use the private forum option.

I don't think there's too many VERIFIED BULLS here who want to talk to a guy tho 🤔

100% accurate.

If you don't plan on doing any meetups, there's really no use for gold membership. You can do plenty of chatting for free. And since you're verified you can use the private forum option.

I don't think there's too many VERIFIED BULLS here who want to talk to a guy tho 🤔
They wouldn’t be talking solely to me (husband), me and wife both use and respond

100% accurate.

Just realized you’re from Austin, we used to live there. You ever go to collette club there?

Back