Fakes…

snowonthabluff

Female
Real Person
You can tell when somebody is totally fake. The first red flag is their verification! If you’re not verified as real most of the time I won’t talk to you! Or if you don’t have a profile pic and there is little to no activity on your page! A lot of cucks message me telling me their fantasies first glance. Like can I get a “how ya doin?” first?? If I feel your just tryna use me to get off then fu** out my face plz<3

You can tell when somebody is totally fake. The first red flag is their verification! If you’re not verified as real most of the time I won’t talk to you! Or if you don’t have a profile pic and there is little to no activity on your page! A lot of cucks message me telling me their fantasies first glance. Like can I get a “how ya doin?” first?? If I feel your just tryna use me to get off then fu** out my face plz<3
I'm real

Jennifer Lopez Dancing GIF

Another red flag, they have pictures showing there face and they won’t verify

Back