Wives: Who was the first man to take your virginity and ejaculate inside you?

old-man

Male
Can wives tell us, frankly, about the first man who took your virginity and ejaculated inside you? Even if it is taboo.

We were both 15. It was summer vacation, and I went over to his house since both his parents worked and he had no siblings. My mom was a SAHM, but that wasn't the problem since she was always doing something. It was my 2 younger sisters and our housekeeper that were the problem at my house.

Anyway, we were at his house. Mark had already taken my virginity but he used a condom that first time and the next couple of times after. But this day he wanted to just "feel what it's like without one." Well, you know how THAT goes, lol.

He put it in and humped a few times. I said, "Okay, that's enough. Get the condom out." And he said he just wanted to feel it a little longer because it felt so good. I was pretty horny too, so I agreed to a little longer. But then he started going faster and I could tell he was getting close and told him to STOP but then he did it - he came inside me.

I FREAKED OUT because I was, of course, not on BC. I went to go pee and was a wreck for a couple of weeks until my next period. I was still nervous until after the NEXT period after that, lol.

We were both 15. It was summer vacation, and I went over to his house since both his parents worked and he had no siblings. My mom was a SAHM, but that wasn't the problem since she was always doing something. It was my 2 younger sisters and our housekeeper that were the problem at my house.

Anyway, we were at his house. Mark had already taken my virginity but he used a condom that first time and the next couple of times after. But this day he wanted to just "feel what it's like without one." Well, you know how THAT goes, lol.

He put it in and humped a few times. I said, "Okay, that's enough. Get the condom out." And he said he just wanted to feel it a little longer because it felt so good. I was pretty horny too, so I agreed to a little longer. But then he started going faster and I could tell he was getting close and told him to STOP but then he did it - he came inside me.

I FREAKED OUT because I was, of course, not on BC. I went to go pee and was a wreck for a couple of weeks until my next period. I was still nervous until after the NEXT period after that, lol.
That seems like a close shave. My gf and now wife, was very panicky. Even when we used to do it with a condom on.

For me it was a deception. I was 15, and after school we all went to an abandoned house. My boyfriend and I found a mattresse on the floor in one room. And then he told me. I was about having period. I warned him in case. He was very excited. Kisses and later, I opened my legs and he put his penis in my tight pussy. It hurt at the beginning. I noticed he had had experience with other girls. He eyaculated inside me. A lot. And then he stands up and turns away, no words, and tells the others he finally fucke me. I felt like a *******. I did not want to make my school uniform dirty and used my pants to clean myself. When I go to the door, there was another boy who always stared at me at school. Ironically, I asked him if he also wanted to fuck me. He said yes.

Back