Get verified why?

At the risk of being labeled a contrarian shite stirrer, I will admit that the current procees that B2W does probably cuts down a large amount of fake profiles. Im just lazy and simply dont see more pussy cumming at me as a result of going thru the process. I need several ladies to provide me with a guaranteed 'incentive' and Im sure to go thru with it.
If you too lazy to verify it suggests you're too lazy for a heck of a lot

A negative part of my experience on this site is getting a bunch of so called "women" or "couples" DM'ing me, but really they are just gay men trying to get dick pics or trick me into meeting them. Like wtf u think is gonna happen at that point? 🤣

It's not 100% fool proof for sure, but since I cut out entertaining unverified accounts I get more decent (and realistic) proposals and conversations. Between being a verified account, looking at their consistency of photos/videos, and what they post in different forums, I've had a much more pleasurable experience on here. So the verification is just one step one should take. Doing a little more research on people you are interested in is definitely mandatory if you don't want to waste your time.

We're NOT verified on this platform. This platform is great opportunity to share and listen, but we don't use it as a "hook up" service. We use SDC and used to use adultfriendfinder. You pay there, and your real contact friends verify each other if desired/agreed to.

When Swingvillege.com started, that's exactly how you got verified, you had to meet people that would vouch for you,
This site... Could benefit from that but swingvillege is pretty much for Iowa and locals, still has more members that thos site tho 🤣
SV hasn't really been used since they changed ownership like 13 years ago. I miss the good ole SV days.

SV hasn't really been used since they changed ownership like 13 years ago. I miss the good ole SV days.
I joined there in 99/2000 and watched it grow and all...
Was a good run but there was some very awesome people.
Some I'm friends with as vanilla since they left the lifestyle

I joined there in 99/2000 and watched it grow and all...
Was a good run but there was some very awesome people.
Some I'm friends with as vanilla since they left the lifestyle
Ya I think the whole way of meeting people has changed. Idk about where I lived then, but dsm has a pretty good community here

Ya I think the whole way of meeting people has changed. Idk about where I lived then, but dsm has a pretty good community here
I think most use FetLife these days, I lived in a small town by grinnell, and DSM had the best parties, but all the good ones fell off after sv went to crap, cr styles was a fun one in cr, I can't remember the name of the one in DSM but they had awesome parties at the old phillies cafe diner.

I think most use FetLife these days, I lived in a small town by grinnell, and DSM had the best parties, but all the good ones fell off after sv went to crap, cr styles was a fun one in cr, I can't remember the name of the one in DSM but they had awesome parties at the old phillies cafe diner.
If you ever make it back and want to explore the new club, let me know. I've heard good things.

Verification over here sucks and is way too easy. My fake proof when approached by a couple/guy over here: send me a pic of your wife (no face) holding a written note with my username.
Never happened. It would be soooo easy for any legit user but those were all fake/wannabes

A negative part of my experience on this site is getting a bunch of so called "women" or "couples" DM'ing me, but really they are just gay men trying to get dick pics or trick me into meeting them. Like wtf u think is gonna happen at that point? 🤣

It's not 100% fool proof for sure, but since I cut out entertaining unverified accounts I get more decent (and realistic) proposals and conversations. Between being a verified account, looking at their consistency of photos/videos, and what they post in different forums, I've had a much more pleasurable experience on here. So the verification is just one step one should take. Doing a little more research on people you are interested in is definitely mandatory if you don't want to waste your time.
This is exactly what I have said before. Site verification is not 100% foolproof. But the proportion of couples/women/black men who are site-verified that are willing to hook up/not waste your time is much higher than it is for unverified couples/women/black men. Also, site-verification takes less than 5 minutes to do! Why would someone interested in meeting not go through that process?

I’m guessing the majority of GOLD members are not verified members. When it comes down it. It’s the GOLD memberships that pay to keep the site going. Really if you care so much about the site, and you choose to get verified. You should also pay for GOLD membership. STOP bitching about fake profiles. That are paying for GOLD memberships. That keep the site going. It’s not verified members that keep the site running, and making money. It’s the GOLD member’s weather real, or fake.

Just a thought.

This is exactly what I have said before. Site verification is not 100% foolproof. But the proportion of couples/women/black men who are site-verified that are willing to hook up/not waste your time is much higher than it is for unverified couples/women/black men. Also, site-verification takes less than 5 minutes to do! Why would someone interested in meeting not go through that process?
You’re exactly right. It’s easy to see who on here is willing to meet and who isn’t. I’ve been doing this a long time and I don’t like fakes

Back