Why wouldn't a bull get verified here?

What you’re disregarding is people’s comfort level. Some people post their entire body and face. Some don’t. You can’t say that just because one person in a high profile field verified that all others should.

What you’re disregarding is people’s comfort level. Some people post their entire body and face. Some don’t. You can’t say that just because one person in a high profile field verified that all others should.
That only makes sense for people who don't post any content whatsoever.

For people saying this that have tons of media already, that's not a valid excuse. What's the difference in a shirtless mirror selfie or a shirtless mirror selfie with a piece of paper that shows your content is actually you?

Honestly, don’t waste your breath ..... The people who are unverified will give you a million reasons why they can’t..... Just chalk it up to internet non sense like these terms....

“ I know , I’m not what you are looking for but “
And

my favorite “ What are you into “
"how kinky are you"

"what's the biggest dick you've taken"

"how tight are you"

We should start a new thread lol

I've had several encounters and have never verified. Why? Well, I'm a professional and don't want to post my face online with a handwritten sign because this is the internet and people are crazy viscious against women with pictures on the internet. (You don't have to practice criminal defense law like I do to know that.) So protecting anonymity is extremely important to a lot of people.

So what if they don't verify. Verifying does not mean someone is safe. Trust me... you should be looking for many other signs and signals that a person is safe to meet, and verification just doesn't mean diddly squat.

You don't have to show your face. Verification doesn't require that. Not that it matters to me, just noting this for anyone who thinks verification requires a face pic. Folks should look at the verified forum, most folks who do get verified do not post their face.

I've had several encounters and have never verified. Why? Well, I'm a professional and don't want to post my face online with a handwritten sign because this is the internet and people are crazy viscious against women with pictures on the internet. (You don't have to practice criminal defense law like I do to know that.) So protecting anonymity is extremely important to a lot of people.

So what if they don't verify. Verifying does not mean someone is safe. Trust me... you should be looking for many other signs and signals that a person is safe to meet, and verification just doesn't mean diddly squat.
You don't have to post a face pic to verify. There are verified people here from all walks of life..,and from all professions. What's your next excuse?

Verification doesn't require you to show your face at all and even if you have some type of significant tattoo, birthmark, or something you can always cover/blur it so yeah I don't get it either. Once I got my feel for the site I just went on and got verified the same day because I figured it'd be less of a hassle down the line.

I have not verified either and I do just fine being authentic and real with people. Also this is really not a swinger site. I have active profiles on a couple swinger sites like adultfriendfinder.com, swingerzonecentral.com.

To each their own. If you think you gain something by getting ‘verified’ then go nuts. I won’t lose any sleep not being included in the ‘special club’. Fill out your profile with details and you’ll have plenty of people to connect with. Exclude us if you want. Don’t really care.

Its has nothing to do with Bulls, it's fake ass people. I have been on this site since 2016, and did not verify real until this year. Mind you before that the only couples I have actually met in person through this site..... were also unverified. And the "experienced" "real person" couples are picky and flake just as much as I've heard single inexperienced guys can (not to be mistaken with a True Bull)

A catfish is a catfish. Just saying. It takes online experience to distinguish between a bored fag posing just to steal dick pics and a Real cuck/Stag offering their wife as tribute.

Same for sorting between Unicorns, Bulls and boys.

😎😎😎😎, I'm Real Bull Here. I Was Verified & Everything, I Just Recently Removed My Verification Because My Face Was Shown When I 1st Verified. Don't Need My Handsome Face Here, But, I Do Share My Pics During Private Chats. I Plan On Re- Verifying, But, Then Again. Y THEY FUCK SHOULD I, Cause Until Some Hotwives & Sluts Prove My Different, I Think, I'll Just Stay Gold Member 4 Now.

Back